Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Show your UTV/SXS Thread for the season..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd-ty729 View Post
    I can't show pics of mine.

Y'all would be selling your buggies and giving up.
    LOL.

I wonder if the camotahoe is still kicking... It went to another TBH'r

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just got a new one myself... what are the go to sites for aftermarket accessories?

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ey View Post

Really like that grill guard... mind sharing where you got it from?

Comment

Originally posted by SMF View Post
            Really like that grill guard... mind sharing where you got it from?

It’s a polaris product. I got mine at the dealership. However it doesn’t offer a whole lot of protection. They’re made of some pretty thin metal. It’s more for looks if you ask me.

Comment

Triple C in Cleburne

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Look at tough country front end replacements... They are hell for stout! That's what is on the one I posted the pics of above... Even has a receiver hitch built in...

Comment

File this under accessories I guess. I built this small front rack for my Mule Pro last Friday evening. I wanted something just big enough for an ice chest, or a bag of feed. I had a bigger rack on my last buggy, and it seems like the bigger it is, the more likely I am to overload it! LOL. So I decided to keep it small.

ON the mule pro, there are 4 predrilled holes in the bumper. I measured, and thru-drilled them so I could run a 1/4" bolt thru to the other side. The connection is pretty strong, and I think it's gonna work out nicely.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                    File this under accessories I guess. I built this small front rack for my Mule Pro last Friday evening. I wanted something just big enough for an ice chest, or a bag of feed. I had a bigger rack on my last buggy, and it seems like the bigger it is, the more likely I am to overload it! LOL. So I decided to keep it small.

ON the mule pro, there are 4 predrilled holes in the bumper. I measured, and thru-drilled them so I could run a 1/4" bolt thru to the other side. The connection is pretty strong, and I think it's gonna work out nicely.
                    I really like that! I wonder if it I made it a little longer if I could throw a deer on it? Would be easier to pull one up there than all the way up into the bed with the feeder on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                      I really like that! I wonder if it I made it a little longer if I could throw a deer on it? Would be easier to pull one up there than all the way up into the bed with the feeder on the back.
                      Yep. This is the one I had on my old mule.

My new one is 24" wide, and 18" deep. When my dad saw it, he asked why I didn't make it longer to haul an animal. I told him "because I didn't want to"
                      Attached Files

Comment

Comment

this is mine! Before and after I put the wheels on this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                            this is mine! Before and after I put the wheels on this morning!

Which Pioneer is that? My 1000-5 Deluxe came with those bigger wheels/tires and yours appears to have the deluxe side color panels. Yours also does not have the rear roll cage so I'm guessing it does not have the jump seats in the bed? That's a good looking machine!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Which Pioneer is that? My 1000-5 Deluxe came with those bigger wheels/tires and yours appears to have the deluxe side color panels. Yours also does not have the rear roll cage so I'm guessing it does not have the jump seats in the bed? That's a good looking machine!

1000-3 with eps. Got it specifically because it had the color side panels that are interchangeable. It doesn’t have the additional seats in the bed. Planning for a custom roof and a high rack sometime next year!

Comment

I just bought a 2019 CanAm Defender HD10 XMR. I was coming from a 2014 Ranger 900xp Browning Edition. I sold the 900 to a friend of mine who had just purchased some land down in Llano county. I went in looking to pick up a new Ranger 1000, but after seeing and then driving the new '19 Defender HD10 XMR.....well the decision was very easy to make. Everything about the new Defender (to me) is better than the Ranger. The biggest thing to me was the seat comfort. The XMR has the bolstered seats and they feel like they have gel in them compared to the hard flat bench seat on the Ranger. Ill post some pics as soon as Im able to.

***Edit to add: I had zero problems with my 14 Ranger 900 and zero problems with my 09 Ranger that I had before that. Im not a Ranger hater. The CanAm is just a better thought out machine in my opinion.
                                Last edited by Trevor73402; 10-26-2018, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X