No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it wouldnt do the transfer... site status showed issues/delays with transfers

now im having issues in bittrex trying to buy ripple... the ASK price isnt populating....

wonder if this is an omen...

Comment

I noticed Bittrex was acting funny this morning too but haven't tried to buy anything. I think I've got my bedding made and will HODL for a little while and see what happens. Overall my initial investment since November has almost tripled.

No more playing peek-a-boo with the market. It can really consume a lot of time. Although I do want to see it when BTC goes over 20k. Just to say I was there when it happened.

Comment

finally updated and got my BTC to XRP in...
        got it plugged into cryptocompare and now to export it to the nano..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          I'll need you to put up a sticky on a step by step to transfer to the nano. Do you do it from each exchange?

Comment

I'm on the same path as you. My Nano got here yesterday. I have everything in XRP and Verge. I plan to store almost 8k in XRP and let it ride for years if I can. I pulled all my investment back plus fees. The storage is all profit and hope it will be there and kicking years to come.

The last few weeks have been fun, but man it's time consuming and addictive.

Comment

yep... i actually googled it.. BTC was easy because the BTC wallet is already on the nano (along with ETH).
              LTC and XRP wallets had to be installed.
              Hardest part was navigating Ledger's website... it kinda sucks for figuring out where the freaking apps are and how to add them to Chrome...

google had youtube's of each process from each exchange (coinbase and Bittrex).. theres fees...which sucks..but i get it..
              everythings on the nano now...

Comment

yep... i actually googled it.. BTC was easy because the BTC wallet is already on the nano (along with ETH).
                LTC and XRP wallets had to be installed.
                Hardest part was navigating Ledger's website... it kinda sucks for figuring out where the freaking apps are and how to add them to Chrome...

google had youtube's of each process from each exchange (coinbase and Bittrex).. theres fees...which sucks..but i get it..
                everythings on the nano now...
                How bad were the fees?

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                  Holy cheet. Somebody’s got a LOT of faith in this.

Comment

Sounds to me like a transfer, not a purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      Holy cheet. Somebody’s got a LOT of faith in this.

Yeah, I'm still ****** that I couldn't get it when it was $.27 because of all of the complexities of acquiring it. I'm still a buy but not for nearly as many shares. Tempted to wait for a major pullback but I don't want it to run up to $5 and then pull back to $3 when I could have bought it at $.75

Comment

Anyone doing bitconnect?

Comment

I tried to go through the sell process on my Coinbase app just so I’d know what to do when the time comes for that. I found it odd that if my LTC wallet says I have $x and, say, I want to transfer it all, I can’t enter $x in the sell box. In fact, I have to put a . in front of whatever amount I want to sell, but it’s like a single number (.6 is the highest I can go presently).

Anyone know what all that means?

Comment

I tried to go through the sell process on my Coinbase app just so I’d know what to do when the time comes for that. I found it odd that if my LTC wallet says I have $x and, say, I want to transfer it all, I can’t enter $x in the sell box. In fact, I have to put a . in front of whatever amount I want to sell, but it’s like a single number (.6 is the highest I can go presently).

Means your $ is trapped.

Comment

(if i misunderstood what you are trying to do.. excuse me ..working on few hours sleep).

you have to have enough LTC to cover the cost of the transfer ..
                              so if you have 100 ltc coins
                              you want to transfer MAX to another exchange or wallet
                              transfer fee is 5 ltc
                              you have to put in 95 LTC as your transfer amount..

Comment

Working...
                              X