Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Groundbreaking at Coal Creek Ranch! It could be yours!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to the next project. Very cool thread

Comment

Congrats to the new owner! You do great projects Jay!!

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
        I’m excited to see this go up and it isn’t even mine!

Continued strong work!
        Thanks! Really looking forward to the finished product

Originally posted by Greylight318 View Post
        Looking forward to the next project. Very cool thread
        Thanks! Should have it locked up very soon! Looking forward to getting started

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
        Congrats to the new owner! You do great projects Jay!!
        I appreciate it! I just need you to take over the cabin builds

Comment

I would say that this is really a long-time coming, but that is what "impatience with really great things" makes you think, because it has only been a couple of months from start to finish. Super excited and ready for the next project. The new owner of Coal Creek is buying a real gem!

Comment

Originally posted by Split_Brow View Post
            I would say that this is really a long-time coming, but that is what "impatience with really great things" makes you think, because it has only been a couple of months from start to finish. Super excited and ready for the next project. The new owner of Coal Creek is buying a real gem!
            Understatement of the yr!

Comment

With Coal Creek wrapping up, the cameras and feeders got loaded up to make the trip to Big Sandy! The cards revealed a promising season for the new owner of Coal Creek Can't wait to see how it all shakes out
              Attached Files

Comment

Now that is quality! Looking forward to seeing how this first year at CCR plays out!

For everyone with the “Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda’s” wishing they would have pulled the trigger I hear that Big Sandy is going to be the real deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                  Now that is quality! Looking forward to seeing how this first year at CCR plays out!

For everyone with the “Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda’s” wishing they would have pulled the trigger I hear that Big Sandy is going to be the real deal!
                  As you well know, you do not need a huge ranch to killed BIG deer in the Sooner state

No room for hesitation in this business

Comment

That one buck has some serious mass!! Thank goodness Oklahoma allows you to kill two bucks! The new owner is fixing to have one heck of a deer season! Can't wait to see the results.

Comment

The heavy non-typical looks to be as old as the hills he lives in. A grey body even in his summer coat. He may just be a Boone and Crocket non-typical, and that is just the bachelor group that showed up first. Love the way the 10 point is posed just like the Browning logo just beneath him! The new owner may be winning some big buck contests this year...

Comment

Outstanding work. The new owner will have a great season.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

It was a long day at Coal Creek! We got the water line, hydrant, and electric installed with most of the outlets getting completed. Tomorrow will be wrapping up the electric and spreading the fill dirt in the floor of the shop in preparation for the concrete hopefully next week! It will not be much longer before this one is a wrap
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Darton; 08-27-2019, 07:38 PM.

Comment

You boys sure do some good work.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                              You boys sure do some good work.

Rwc
                              Thank you sir

Comment

MAN! I can't believe I had to miss out on all of the FUN...but, it seems like 6 very capable hands held the project all the way around!! Looking good sir! Did ya'll have to pay Tim extra to do all the electrics with his shirt off? Dozer looks like it made quick work of the water line trench.

Comment

Working...
                                X