No announcement yet.

Texas Dall Head found on I-20, west of FW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not as bizarre as you think, we found 2 nice buck heads on FM2114 several years ago, one of the antler sets had already been ruined, drug and scraped by a car. No one ever claimed them.

Comment

This is how all of those "my Taxi won't return my calls" threads start[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. JS View Post
        How would that just end up on the highway? I don't know about you guys but if that were mine, it would have been tucked into a cooler up against the cab of the truck and completely secured. Strange...
        I killed a nice to me 10 pt last year in South Texas and had the caped out head seat belted into the passenger seat on the way home

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
          This is how all of those "my Taxi won't return my calls" threads start[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

^^^^ This!!!!!!

Very cool the owner has possibly been located! did not bet on that happening at all!
          Last edited by TxSon1836; 05-22-2019, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
            I killed a nice to me 10 pt last year in South Texas and had the caped out head seat belted into the passenger seat on the way home
            HAHA!! I don't blame you!

Comment

Man, this green screen never ceases to amaze me!! Like our ol buddy Ronnie used to say, "Lotta good folks here!"
              Kudos to you OP for making the effort to locate the owner!!

Comment

Awesome, hope you find the person.

Comment

The unselfish acts of folks on TBH never cease to amaze me.

DoubleB80, you and your daughter are to be commended for your efforts.

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                      The unselfish acts of folks on TBH never cease to amaze me.

DoubleB80, you and your daughter are to be commended for your efforts.
                      Very true!!

Comment

Working...
                      X