A football game worth watching.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A football game worth watching.

Tomorrow night. Southlake vs West Lake. Father vs Son coaches. Son was state champ QB and now coaches Southlake. Father was state champ coach that used to coach Southlake when son was QB. Epic showdown.

Is it going to be televised? My money is on the son.

Comment

Fox Sports SW??? Probably gonna miss it due to Friday night westerns but sounds like a good game!

Comment

Hopefully it’s on Fox SW. I will certainly watch. I believe the 5A Games are today.

Comment

Semi or Final ?

Comment

My dish doesn't have FSW or local fox affiliate.

Comment

My college buddy is the OC for westlake. My bet is on them.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Is it going to be televised? My money is on the son.
                Not so fast! I’ll take the wisdom of the old man.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  Fox Sports SW??? Probably gonna miss it due to Friday night westerns but sounds like a good game!
                  Yes FSSW.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                    Semi or Final ?
                    Final

Comment

Tuned in.

Aledo went off earlier today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Battle of the haves and have mores

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Westlake kids have the experience after winning it last year. Didn't see them play with schedule changes but that's where my money is.

Aledo won another state title today with a sophomore qb. Not much of a game only real contest they had was to lovejoy. They did lose in a sloppy contest to cedar hill who's in the 6a d2 championship game. That sophomore qb had three turnovers in that game. It'll be interesting to see who fills the shoes of this years seniors.

Comment

Originally posted by mooney_ag View Post
                            Westlake kids have the experience after winning it last year. Didn't see them play with schedule changes but that's where my money is.

Aledo won another state title today with a sophomore qb. Not much of a game only real contest they had was to lovejoy. They did lose in a sloppy contest to cedar hill who's in the 6a d2 championship game. That sophomore qb had three turnovers in that game. It'll be interesting to see who fills the shoes of this years seniors.

QB is a Junior. Nevertheless, good season. I didn’t expect them to get there this year. Thought they got a lot better as the year progressed. The O line and secondary returns all starters which will help next year. QB will have a full season I’m the new system . They have a few kids that will fill some spots left by JoJo and Demarco. It was fun watching #6 and the line take over late in the year and throughout the playoffs.

The “Dodge Bowl” should be interesting. I’m curious to see how the Dragons do against WL defense. They were fantastic against a potent North Shore team. I think WL defense only gave up an average of 5-6 points a game. Pretty incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                            X