Gunbroker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gunbroker

Anyone on here ever purchase rifles through gun broker? I tried to make an account. The website asked for photo ID and proof of address to verify my account, emailed everything to the email and haven’t heard back from them in two days, still can’t purchase the rifle I was trying to. No phone number to call for customer service. Only automated bs and an email address.

Yes, I’ve bought plenty and never had an issue aside from slow contact sometimes. I didn’t have to go through all that, it must be something they added recently due to scammers.

If you’d like me to try to send the seller a message and have them reach out to you, let me know.

Comment

I bought one.

Comment

I bought a couple of rifles off there...no problems.

Comment

Several guns, ammo and parts. No issues whatsoever.

Comment

I have bought and sold with no issues

Comment

Same here... numerous purchases with no issues. I never had to provide anything like you stated to verify anything. Might be because my account is SEVERAL years old

Comment

I guess it’s just new protocol for fake accounts or scammers. Wish they’d hurry up and verify my account been looking for a good deal on this rifle for a long time.

Comment

I’ve had many transactions thru gun broker, no issues yet. Well other than my wife thinks I need a 12 step program to overcome my addiction.

Comment

a lot. Class 3, ammo, etc. never a single issue

Comment

Bought several guns, primers, Black Powder pistols no issues.

Comment

No issues here

Comment

I’ve probable bought 20 guns off that sight. Wish I had never setup an account. It’s cost me a lot of money

Comment

lol....not one person read the OP post. OP no help here but good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlewax View Post
                              lol....not one person read the OP post. OP no help here but good luck.
                              I am guessing you didn’t read the the question. Have a look at the first sentence.

Comment

Working...
                              X