McMullen Ranch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yazoomon View Post
    I really enjoyed this thread and the animals are just fantastic. Great photos. Thanks,

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
    Some amazing deer sir!! Yall are definitely doing it right.

Glad you guys are enjoying it. I'll try and keep up throughout the season if people are liking the photos. Really trying to use it as a management tool to come back to for following seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazing as always! That typical 12 is something special!

Comment

That clean 12 looks a lot like the buck your brother killed a few years back. So many nice buck! Keep posting throughout the season

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
          So, do you have any target bucks this year? Can't wait to see what some of them look like on the ground.
          Unfortunately no. We are taking a few management/culls and a few does. Everything else is getting a pass. The 12 pt will hopefully get captured and put in the DMP pen with 20 girlfriends.

Comment

The county had greened up good. I'm glad I wasn't mad at the dove this year. Great work as always, deer look awesome!!

Comment

Wow!!

Comment

Wow you have some excellent deer to choose from fo the dmp pen. When is that going to start? Keep the pictures coming.

Comment

cdn.com/20171001/d8d8e06c132f9cab1963e0eea0612834.png[/IMG]
                  Mitch, let's talk about a trade. I know you like freaks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Me likey... Lets talk.

Comment

Comment

Drool. Y'all have an amazing deer herd. Have enjoyed this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by shunter14 View Post
                        Drool. Y'all have an amazing deer herd. Have enjoyed this thread.

Thanks. We are very happy with where we are and where we are heading. Should make the future fun!

Comment

Awesome!!!
                          Start with Great genetics and reap the rewards.
                          Beautiful herd you have there.
                          Monsters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                            Unfortunately no. We are taking a few management/culls and a few does. Everything else is getting a pass. The 12 pt will hopefully get captured and put in the DMP pen with 20 girlfriends.
                            Boo! J/K. Post up some cull/management ldp's when that hit the ground.

Comment

Dang. Monsters. How big is the place? Did you guys buy it with good stock on it or do it all of it yourselves? I thought I remember y'all buying it recently(few years). Incredible deer. That big typical 12 might be my favorite!!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                                Dang. Monsters. How big is the place? Did you guys buy it with good stock on it or do it all of it yourselves? I thought I remember y'all buying it recently(few years). Incredible deer. That big typical 12 might be my favorite!!

Bought in 2004. Just under 900 acres. All native when we bought and just introduced the bred does in 2014-15 or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X