Waterfowl guide recommendation needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I’ve posted this before but can’t find the thread.

A buddy and his son, and maybe me are interested in a good waterfowl outfit. Ducks and geese(Canadians) both if possible. Coming from the Brenham area and willing to travel 5-6 hours.

Joey Farrah hunts around port aransas he’s always a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Premier Wingshooting of West Texas   West Texas provides endless opportunities to enjoy the outdoors. Here a rich farming heritage meets historical cowboy ranches creating a wingshooting paradise. From September Dove & Teal to January Waterfowl & Cranes there is always something to pursue. Haskell and Knox Counties are long known for wintering upwards…

Comment

Guide

This is an excellent outfit. The cover everything from west Texas to South Texas.

My son guides a lot of there South Texas places near the coast.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          I know I’ve posted this before but can’t find the thread.

A buddy and his son, and maybe me are interested in a good waterfowl outfit. Ducks and geese(Canadians) both if possible. Coming from the Brenham area and willing to travel 5-6 hours.

Canadas*... They frown on hunting Canadians..

Most of the guys I know have retired or moved on. I'd be looking to hunt in the Lubbock area if I was still doing it..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Not if the one you are hunting is named Trudeau.

Comment

Go west young man…..panhandle

Comment

Most of the guys I know have retired or moved on. I'd be looking to hunt in the Lubbock area if I was still doing it..
                Lots of folks frown upon lots of things. But folks still do it

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                  Absolutely an option. That’s the only place I’ve hunted waterfowl so far.

Andy! I know we talked last year and you have a solid duck dude in East Texas. Chime in!

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
                    Joey Farrah hunts around port aransas he’s always a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Farrah is usually on some birds but your not getting an geese down there. Have another buddy that has an awesome place down south as well but once again no geese

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                      If the panhandle doesn't get done serious rain, it may be a tough season up there with all the pkaya lakes dry.

Comment

Tule Creek Outfitters Tulia, Texas Guided Bird Hunts, Pheasant Hunts, Duck Hunts, Goose Hunts and more. Texas Panhandle Bird Hunting - Upland & Waterfowl

Tule Creek is my recommendation. First class hunts and you can throw a pheasant hunt in while you’re there if you choose. Cranes and geese are plentiful as well.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Digging the pic of your A5 on that pile of roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                            Lots of folks frown upon lots of things. But folks still do it

You misspelled..”thanks for keeping my no waterfowling *** from sounding like a rookie to the guides, Smart”[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

You misspelled..”thanks for keeping my no waterfowling *** from sounding like a rookie to the guides, Smart”[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                              Sounding? LOL. They’ll figure it out pretty quick amigo

Comment

Working...
                              X