Deal Alert: Costa Fantails $132 580G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal Alert: Costa Fantails $132 580G

Bought a couple pairs, heck of a deal for them.

Only the blackout Grey Blue 580G polarized are on sale. No idea how long it will last.

Thanks, just grabbed a pair!

Comment

Thanks for the link. Capitol One Shopping alerted me and saved me another $25.00

Comment

I just ordered a pair, and great timing. My UA's broke today, so hoping these fit good. I did see on the reviews some people are saying they are fake, but I'll see when they get here. Worst case scenario, I send them back for a refund. I guess the way to tell if real or fake is the real one's will be etched on the top left lens.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up...

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Needed a new pair. Found the tortoise with green lens on sale for $130 at sportsman’s warehouse with free shipping. Went with that color combination

Comment

That’s a good deal, thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
                Thanks for the heads up. Needed a new pair. Found the tortoise with green lens on sale for $130 at sportsman’s warehouse with free shipping. Went with that color combination
                Got a link? That's what Im looking for but didnt find it on their website at that price.

Comment

thanks for the heads up

Comment

this is a great deal. For those that don't know, you can save a lot buying on ebay. Not quite this cheap, but still way less than retail. Just read reviews.

Comment

Thanks, I grabbed a pair too!! I'm an Oakley guy but figured I'd try some of these

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

The only Costa's I own are the Reefton. My only complaint is that they don't seem to have good ventilation and fog up if I'm doing anything. Is that a Costa thing or just the model I have?

Comment

I got mine from Amazon. They are too small for my big head, so I'm going to send them back. The lens does have an engraving, so I assume legit.

Comment

No blackout no deal - you old weirdos eyes aren’t gunna be hidden from checkin out the passing by sheilas

Comment

Working...
                            X