2019 Bass Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Bass Fishing Thread

Figured we needed a bass fishing thread for those of us that are ate up with chasing them. Some might call it a sickness (like my wife) but it sho is fun whatever you call it. I know we are halfway through the year but better late than never right?

So with that being said, post up your pics or lies for all to enjoy! And it don’t matter if you are catching them in ponds, rivers or lakes, all are welcome.

Biggest this year at 4.03

Most recent one I’ve caught in a residential pond.

Let’s see what y’all got!

Sierracharlie out…

Went to Fayette County on Saturday. Fished for 6.5 hours and caught 4. Big fish for the day was a little over 3.5 pounds (picture). Probably the windiest and roughest I've ever seen that lake.
    Attached Files

Comment

I caught this 5.10 lb LM on Livingston Saturday. It was good enough to win Big Bass for my club tournament

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
        Went to Fayette County on Saturday. Fished for 6.5 hours and caught 4. Big fish for the day was a little over 3.5 pounds (picture). Probably the windiest and roughest I've ever seen that lake.

We ought to hit the lake one day, I fish that one and Conroe the most (when I have access to a boat). That 4-03 came off Fayette as well.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
          I caught this 5.10 lb LM on Livingston Saturday. It was good enough to win Big Bass for my club tournament

That’s a good’un man! Congrats

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

You would be correct, we did need a LM Bass thread....doesn't everybody? Nice fish gentlemen.

Comment

Me and my Dad at El Cuchillo Lake, Nuevo León México.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                We ought to hit the lake one day, I fish that one and Conroe the most (when I have access to a boat). That 4-03 came off Fayette as well.

Sierracharlie out…
                Conroe is where I learned how to bass fish. My Dad's nickname for the lake was/is "The Dead Sea" Have had plenty of tough days there. 1 fish per hour is how we gauge a good day on that lake. But really, that's a good day for us bass fishing anywhere

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    You would be correct, we did need a LM Bass thread....doesn't everybody? Nice fish gentlemen.

Something we can agree on that isn’t college football [emoji6]

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
                      Conroe is where I learned how to bass fish. My Dad's nickname for the lake was/is "The Dead Sea" Have had plenty of tough days there. 1 fish per hour is how we gauge a good day on that lake. But really, that's a good day for us bass fishing anywhere

Used to fish Sunday tournaments there and you sho right it can break you mentally.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Catch and release bubba. All for sport over here! Now crappie is a different story.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I fished Fork this past Friday and Saturday. Storms prevented me from fishing Sunday. Caught 4 Friday, biggest was 4lbs. Caught 8 Saturday, biggest was 5.

I need to start taking pictures but kinda of hard when your solo.

Hoping to hit Lavon Wednesday as long as they don't have the gates wide open.

Comment

Well I walked to lake Houston about 5:30am Sat morning. Caught 3 tiny 1s on a rat l trap on the bayou. No bites on the lake.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              I fished Fork this past Friday and Saturday. Storms prevented me from fishing Sunday. Caught 4 Friday, biggest was 4lbs. Caught 8 Saturday, biggest was 5.

I need to start taking pictures but kinda of hard when your solo.

Hoping to hit Lavon Wednesday as long as they don't have the gates wide open.

I want to fish Fork so bad! One of my bucket list trips I plan on crossing off.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                              X