Cheap Trail Cams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Trail Cams

I do a lot of public land hunting and while I'm lucky and have only had 1 SD card walk off, I'm very aware of the risk that comes with putting cameras out so I stick to the cheap stuff. Sportsman's Warehouse has a heck of a deal right now and just wanted to share it with you guys who are in the same boat. $40 for the Stealth Cam Browtine package (Cam, card, batteries), pretty tough to beat! Happy scouting szn boys

Never miss a shot with the Stealth Cam Browtine 16 Megapixel Trail Camera Combo. 18 IR LED bulbs offer an impressive, 80' IR flash, capturing crisp 16MP images —day or night—without spooking wildlife. Operating on 8 AA batteries (included), this trail camera boasts a .7-second trigger speed and an adjustable recovery time. An integrated Python lock latch protects against tampering or accidental loosening. Plus, this trail camera accepts up to 32GB SD cards for optimal storage

That's a great deal! Could be used for other things too, not related to game scouting.

Comment

good deal

Comment

Midway has a good deal on cameras too 3 pack for $99 and muddy for $29

Comment

Wow...that's a great deal for sure. Amazing how technology has advanced today. I can remember paying so much more for terrible game cameras back in the late 90s and even as recent as 10 years or so ago.

I don't need anymore cameras but thanks for sharing.

Comment

Even on private land game cameras can walk off. And then since I have land in northern Wisconsin, bear sometimes destroy cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by StickFlinger View Post
              I do a lot of public land hunting and while I'm lucky and have only had 1 SD card walk off, I'm very aware of the risk that comes with putting cameras out so I stick to the cheap stuff. Sportsman's Warehouse has a heck of a deal right now and just wanted to share it with you guys who are in the same boat. $40 for the Stealth Cam Browtine package (Cam, card, batteries), pretty tough to beat! Happy scouting szn boys

https://www.sportsmans.com/hunting-g...ombo/p/1688919
              Looks like the 40.00 deal is now 79.99. guess I should have grabbed one at the lower price.

Comment

Got a couple of that model. Work great especially at that price

Comment

I love cheap trail cameras. So much I just got a dozen more, because 30ish isn’t near enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I need to grab some of those

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Public View Post

I love cheap trail cameras. So much I just got a dozen more, because 30ish isn’t near enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Sheeeesh, how you liking with wildgame? I've only used the cheap Muddys (absolute champs as far as longevity) and some moultrie I got on sale at Academy a couple years ago as far as budget cams go. Excited to try out the stealth cam when I get back home and do some scouting.

Comment

Originally posted by StickFlinger View Post
                        Sheeeesh, how you liking with wildgame? I've only used the cheap Muddys (absolute champs as far as longevity) and some moultrie I got on sale at Academy a couple years ago as far as budget cams go. Excited to try out the stealth cam when I get back home and do some scouting.
                        They do the job for me. Batteries can last up to 6+ months on photo mode, less on video mode as expected.

Pretty quick to set up. A few older models have crapped out on me, but thats after years of use.

Walmart had them for $19, so I bought 12 the max, went back to buy as many as I could, but they changed the price! I believe it was a fluke error.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Public View Post
                          They do the job for me. Batteries can last up to 6+ months on photo mode, less on video mode as expected.

Pretty quick to set up. A few older models have crapped out on me, but thats after years of use.

Walmart had them for $19, so I bought 12 the max, went back to buy as many as I could, but they changed the price! I believe it was a fluke error.
                          Sheesh I bet it was an error, I woulda done the same lol

Comment

If any one is looking for some cheap cameras, Atwoods in Crowley has a bunch for a super good deal on clearence. 3 Stealth Cams 14mp for $57.94, Wildview 12 and 14mp $17.94 each. Look for the green price stickers and clearence signage near the gun shop

Comment

I bought several 3/16” Python cable locks at a good price. Have not lost a cam yet on public land.

Comment

Working...
                              X