TBH Airconditioning Hero!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ron is a down right great feller!

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Great networking within the TBH brotherhood.

Comment

Heck Yeah! Real Service!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          My walk in cooler is not cooling. I sure wish he was closer to me. I can’t even find anyone to come out and take a look at it.
          He only drove 5 1/2 hours to fix ours! We did a little TBH barter deal. He came out in early October with his son and they whacked a couple of hogs and deer for his services. They ate good too. Worked out well for everyone.

Comment

Thanks Rich it amazes me how many bad (shady) people in my industry A lady in Sun City unit was frozen up and they told her she needed a new one all it was was a dirty filter!
            Takes all types
            Here is my information
            Have a small web page as well

Thank you all for the kind words

Ron
            Attached Files

Comment

Someone's about to be busy! And deservingly so.

Soak up all that cool air Richard. We have lots of fish to catch soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                He only drove 5 1/2 hours to fix ours! We did a little TBH barter deal. He came out in early October with his son and they whacked a couple of hogs and deer for his services. They ate good too. Worked out well for everyone.
                A trip of a lifetime something that my son will never forget you guys hospitality was over the top what a great bunch of guys

Comment

Don’t know him personally, but his avatar is a Jack Russell Terrorist…….he gotta be a good guy !

Comment

That's rare to find a company that stands behind their warranty no questions asked. Good job!

Comment

Ron installed the AC in my barn (shop) about 6 years ago. I think I’ve called him back out twice. My schedule is so hit-or-miss I just leave a key for him. Anyway, the first time he came out to “fix” it, I wasn’t able to be there. He came anyway. Shortly thereafter, I got a call from him simply saying “hey…you gotta change your filter!” Doh! Second time wasn’t too long ago. Some little piece had broken. He fixed it ASAP, like the next day. And I have never seen a bill. 👍

Comment

Working...
                      X