No announcement yet.

Who carries a shotgun in their truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m sure there is plenty of y’all that can remember when we drove around with a gun rack in our back window loaded with a rifle , shotgun, or both. I went to school like that! I miss those days big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Started Thunder Ranch gun training site

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
      I believe the ranch is for sale. I'd suggest a TBH group buy, but it looks like Oregon is about to go full you know what on gun ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
        I’m sure there is plenty of y’all that can remember when we drove around with a gun rack in our back window loaded with a rifle , shotgun, or both. I went to school like that! I miss those days big time.
        I graduated in 2006. Spent most of my life going to school in Olney, and moved out west my last two years of high school. In Olney I left my keys in the ignition parked in the athletic parking lot with the doors unlocked and a rifle tucked between the front seats and a pistol in the center console. Showed up to School that way out out here in west Texas, and found out real fast that’s HIGHLY frowned up lol luckily I was able to get away from the school before they got to my truck lol

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Man I don’t know if I could trust my life to a $165 semi auto. That sounds like a plan for failure to feed.
          Some of that stuff coming out of Turkey, is actually pretty good. I have never hear of this company, but for that price, I would buy one, and try it out. I don't know that it's made in Turkey, but I keep seeing cheap shotguns, all of them have been made in Turkey. Cabela's had a bunch of cheap shotguns and rifles a while back that were all made in Turkey. I would like to have bought a couple of them to try out, they looked interesting.

Comment

Working...
          X