No announcement yet.

Alone Season 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realized I missed all last season so this past week I watched every episode. I am primed for this season.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder! I'm a fan.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

its on tonight right?

Comment

Got mine set to record

Comment

Another year of freeze fest/starve competition!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              yah that's really all it's been. I'd like to see them compete in a different environment. Maybe something tropical or desert like.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                I think they have to do this or some of these people would never give up.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                  I think they have to do this or some of these people would never give up.
                  That's a good point. In a lush environment some would last for years.

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                    Where is it at this year?
                    Labrador, Canada. Should be a good season.

Comment

Maybe they should do an XL version where it last up to a year to keep our attention after their regular show is complete.

Comment

Before I say anything I want to go on the record saying that I wouldnt last more than a day or so in on this show.

Knowing what we know about previous seasons, what would you place the importance on the first week or so when you still had good energy, clear mind and still in good health? IMO it seems like everyone gets carried away with their shelter. Everyone that has killed some sort of big game has ended up winning that season I think I would put more emphasis on hunting. Not saying that shelter is not important and I know good shelter is survival 101 but I think I would set something up primative since the weather is still relatively mild at the beginning and focus on hunting and/or fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                          Before I say anything I want to go on the record saying that I wouldnt last more than a day or so in on this show.

Knowing what we know about previous seasons, what would you place the importance on the first week or so when you still had good energy, clear mind and still in good health? IMO it seems like everyone gets carried away with their shelter. Everyone that has killed some sort of big game has ended up winning that season I think I would put more emphasis on hunting. Not saying that shelter is not important and I know good shelter is survival 101 but I think I would set something up primative since the weather is still relatively mild at the beginning and focus on hunting and/or fishing.
                          Since 87 days is the longest any one has had to stay out there it's safe to say they are dropping you off when they know bad weather is coming. So shelter has to be one of the first things along with fire and a water supply.

Comment

They should put them out in the Big Bend region of texas. I bet the show would be short and sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
                              They should put them out in the Big Bend region of texas. I bet the show would be short and sweet.
                              That would be awesome. I'd pay extra to see that or the deep pineywoods.

Comment

I’d like to see them in the Big Thicket with no thermocell.

Comment

Working...
                                X