vuity eye drops to replace readers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vuity eye drops to replace readers!

Well thought I would get the Vuity eye drops to get rid of readers, to my surprise with insurance $85 co pay that's not the worst part, that's only for a 6-day supply! I almost fell off my chair!!!!!

Dang! Did you get them and do they work??

Comment

vuity

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      Dang! Did you get them and do they work??
      will not be picking them up not interested in paying $400 per month to not wear readers. insurance is blue cross blue shield provided by school district my wife is a teacher. tried using my insurance as I'm doubled up on insurance came out to the same.

Comment

Glad I read this. Thought about it but never checked into it and now I won't have to.

Comment

I wish your post had better news. These readers are a pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.myvuitypoints.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
              Glad I read this. Thought about it but never checked into it and now I won't have to.
              ditto

Comment

it is only short term for most of us as you will get to graduate to progressive lenses soon.

Comment

Originally posted by JTCowpoke View Post

https://www.myvuitypoints.com/
                  thanks for the info called and yes you do save $6. Just seems high for a 6 day supply

Comment

...plan all of your reading in 5 days!

wow, liquid gold.

Comment

I tried them. Seemed to make my vision dark and blurry for a while every morning. I just didn’t see enough of a difference in my vision. Anyone else have good luck with this?

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                        I wish your post had better news. These readers are a pain.

My wife just did lasik with one eye for near and one eye for far. She is loving it. I will do it next year. No more readers

Comment

That’s wild. My wife just did the one contact thing since one eye is 2020 and the other not so much. I have never heard of the lasik being done differently like that.

These plus 40 eyes are wearing out.

Comment

Originally posted by no bait View Post
                            thanks for the info called and yes you do save $6. Just seems high for a 6 day supply
                            Actually its 2.5ml bottle which should be 50 or so drops. Almost a month supply.

Comment

I was planning on asking my Dr about these as well. Curious about the cost though of course and how well they work/long they work. My actual vision is still 20/20, but at 50, cant read cell phones and stuff. I ditched readers for multifocal contacts about 3 years ago and for the dailies i wear, its about 2-3$/day which is better than carrying 7 pair of glasses around

Comment

Working...
                              X