Who shoots BlackEagle Deep Impact Arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who shoots BlackEagle Deep Impact Arrows

I'm currently shooting PileDriver SD arrows, but I'm wanting to order some BlackEagle Deep Impact 350's. The PileDriver arrows are 29 1/4" from nock groove to the end of the arrow. The Deep Impact use an Outsert so I'm trying to figure out the correct length that I need to order the new arrows to be.

I shoot them. They are my favorite arrows. I don’t know the exact length of the collar but can measure for you if you don’t get an exact answer. My arrows with no collar are 30”. We cut the X-Impact at 29.5” and with the collar they are a little over 30”.

Comment

Support your local archery shop and they’ll know. Order them? Come on now!!

Comment

Generally cut 1/2" shorter, as FND said- go to nearest shop and they can cut exact.

Comment

I called my local Archery shops they don't have the 350's in stock, I even called Texas Archery which is where I would go if I was back in Houston no luck. Thank for the information.

Comment

I shoot them and like the arrow a lot. I wasn't crazy about the outsert system so I use a different brand/system for that. That said I'm pretty sure the outsert system adds about 1/2" like someone else said.

If you are ordering and having them cut I would look at the Day 6 arrows. Almost the exact same arrow specs. They have a better insert/outsert system, but they do cost more.

Comment

May check with West Houston Archery, they may have some in stock.

Comment

Thanks buckhunter1999 I'll give them a call.

Comment

I shoot them . I just cut mine to 29. 29 inch draw . I don’t like my arrows flush with the rest. Might stick past the riser 1/2 am much or so .

Comment

I called and talked to Rick at West Houston Archery. They don't have any 350 spine, but I've ordered a dozen online uncut plan to take them to West Houston Archery for cutting and insert gluing.

Comment

Did you check Mesquite Archery in SA?

Comment

Leading Edge archery in Boerne usually has them in stock. That’s where I get all mine.

Comment

Yes, I called Mesquite Archery out of stock. Didn't know about Leading Edge archery in Boerne I'll keep them in mind for next time.

Comment

I’m pretty sure I’ve got em. I’ll chEck this morning.

Comment

I have them

Comment

Working...
                              X