Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanting a mentor to show me ropes!! Might be a long shot but worst thing is no reply.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome . Your in good company here. If you need hunters Ed, do it now before you need it.

Comment

Where in the DFW area are you? I can help you hook up with an archery club and 3D shoots. I can help you with learning to shoot and hunt. I may even be able to put you on some hogs.

Comment

Shoot. Often. Not too many arrows in one session. Its easy to get tendonitis in the elbow. I shoot one arrow a day….5 at most.

Come kill some critters with us next year at GRXH 2023.

Good luck and hope to see your LDPs MrRussell.

Comment

Welcome Russel

I’m not much of bow hunter any more. So I’m not much helping that part
          But man do we ever have something in common..
          I’m here if you ever need a ear!
          Be blessed

Comment

Several folks from Dallas area hunt public at Tawakoni. Wear snake boots iffn ya go.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              I am 2 hours south of you and willing to help anyway I can. I have a little bit of experience getting people started shooting a bow. I owned an Archery shop for 10 years and have been shooting a bow since 1972. Welcome to TBH!
              Take him up on this. You will have a quick learning curve.

Comment

I asked for a mentor on here a few years ago and a very good man has been kind enough to lend me his ear and provide me with advice. You may find more than you seek here. Welcome to the fire!

Comment

welcome sir and congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                    Take him up on this. You will have a quick learning curve.
                    Thank you for the endorsement!

Comment

Thanks everyone I appreciate the welcome and advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on your sobriety! That’s a big deal.
                        Depending on where you are, the Corp property around Lake Lavon here in Wylie has a good number of hogs on it. I believe you need to get a pass from the Corp Office before you go. If you ever get out this way, give me a shout and I’ll buy you lunch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on a life change !
                          Keep up the hard work and things only get better.

Comment

Russell welcome to the fire and what a great way to introduce yourself. That shows a lot of character. Congrats on you kicking that addictions butt. Keep up the great work and allow God to put great people in your path to accommodate all of your needs be it spiritual or knowledge of bow hunting.

Comment

Congrats beating your demons and welcome to the fire!!! It takes a big man to share his testimony and mistakes on a public forum. I envy that. I'm no help on a lease, but if you have any questions about bow hunting or hunting in general, PM me and I'll be happy to help any way I can!!

Comment

Welcome to the fire, Russell. Congrats on the progress thus far and wish you nothing but the best moving forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X