No announcement yet.

8pt score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pic of a computer screen is very often obscured and looks much larger than the actual pic. I'm still saying 140ish based on that.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
      What are your measurements?

Doesn't have the 1s or 3s to get into the 60s. Everything else is solid though.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
      I haven’t taped him. Another guy did. I see hundreds of big deer come through the shop each year. My money is way north of 140.

Comment

Ok, I still haven’t seen this deer in person. He will get shot in the next few weeks if he shows up. IMO, I think this deer is 138-142. You’re guess is just as good as mine, I’m going off of pics as well. I’m also going off of the same pics I post, so pics of pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

137 is my guess.

Good luck to the hunters. Nice looking deer!

Comment

144.75”.

Good luck!

BP

Comment

we killed a slick 157" 8 last week, this buck pictured is in the 150"s I think

The top picture is distorted, but the beams are bigger than 21" and that G2 is pushing 13". Your going to be surprised when you score this buck.

Comment

I’m in the low high 40’s / low 50’s crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m gonna guess 143”

Comment

Some of the scores make me want to shoot him for myself, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
                      Some of the scores make me want to shoot him for myself, lol.

You should!

Maybe I'm looking at him wrong, but he just looks BIG. BIG. Just had to go back and look at the pics again. I can't get him under 150". I've been pretty fortunate to kill a handful of big 8's over 140", a few in the 150's, and one (profile pic) that went 161". I'd drop everything at a moments notice and go hunt yours if given the opportunity. He's big.

Unless those pics are just really deceiving.
                      Last edited by Chance Love; 01-09-2022, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                        You should!

Maybe I'm looking at him wrong, but he just looks BIG. BIG. Just had to go back and look at the pics again. I can't get him under 150". I've been pretty fortunate to kill a handful of big 8's over 140", a few in the 150's, and one (profile pic) that went 161". I'd drop everything at a moments notice and go hunt yours if given the opportunity. He's big.

Unless those pics are just really deceiving.

I agree, he is big, very big. Again, I haven’t seen him in person and don’t have the original pictures off the computer. I have one side of his shed from last year, if he matched on his other side, he would’ve been around 136.

What are your measurements on him?

Comment

Comment

I’m on the low 40’s boat. Nice 8!

Comment

I’ve been fortunate enough to shoot a fair amount of 140-150 inch 8’s. This one looks all of 150 to me. Scratching my head at the guesses in the 130’s.

Comment

134 7/8 with a broken brow, probably 4 inches that broke off, so around 138. We killed one that was 144.

Comment

Working...
                                X