Figured out the problem with suppressors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figured out the problem with suppressors

Once you have one, you want another, and another, and another. Cuz who wants to shoot without one or around anyone not using one anymore? And its a pain to have to swap suppressors from one barrel to another. Just stupid ATF rules and lack of funds....

Not what I wanted to hear! Haha! I just starting the process for my first 2. Better start saving up my pennies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting one was the best investment I ever made - all of my long guns can host it just rolls on from one toy to the next.

Comment

I haven’t bought a suppressor since 2015. Don’t mean I haven’t been given a handful of them though

Comment

not sure what suppressor you have but i can swap my suppressors between my rifles in just a few seconds.

that being said, yes absolutely the ATF can kick rocks with their tax stamps.

a little birdy told me new eforms for class 3 times are rolling out this month supposedly.

Comment

Yep, real easy to get spoiled on such a common-sense solution. Should be an on the spot, over the counter purchase for just few hundred bucks.

Comment

Dang! I was hoping you had posted flawless homemade suppressor design plans.

Comment

I have five in the pipeline. Most are nine months. I guess I’ll get them right after hunting season ends.

Comment

Adding two more to my collection as well. Check cashed Feb 1st. Still no approval. Ridiculous!

Comment

13 and counting lol

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                      Getting one was the best investment I ever made - all of my long guns can host it just rolls on from one toy to the next.
                      Same. Although I need a small one for my cool bolt .22.

Comment

Yep, need another omega or maybe hybrid 46

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a nomad 30, and want 3 more. Also have a warlock for my .22 and it’s so fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My checked cashed 1-15-21 and was approved on 11-20-21. Form 4 individual. I still haven't heard from the dealer yet.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Love mine. My rifles that aren’t threaded are collecting dust.

Comment

Working...
                              X