Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What part of OK are you in?

Comment

The 8th cant get here fast enough. Hope your having luck on your draw hunt, but I am ready for you to throttle that tines to heaven buck................ha ha
      Rwc

Comment

He's in Pittsburgh County.

Looking good my friend...have you built another awesome cabin yet?

Comment

That 10 is a beast. Love the extra stickers

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
              That deer is gorgeous. Good luck!
              Thank you sir!

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
              The 8th cant get here fast enough. Hope your having luck on your draw hunt, but I am ready for you to throttle that tines to heaven buck................ha ha
              Rwc
              The draw hunt was challenging to say the least. Hot and a full moon did not equal a productive time! 30 hours in the saddle produced one sighting of a 5 pt buck I could have killed and that was it! Wednesday is coming and I am ready

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
              He's in Pittsburgh County.

Looking good my friend...have you built another awesome cabin yet?
              It is in the works, but a barn the first part of the year is the first priority! Still debating options on the kind and style of cabin I am going to go with.

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                Thank you sir!

The draw hunt was challenging to say the least. Hot and a full moon did not equal a productive time! 30 hours in the saddle produced one sighting of a 5 pt buck I could have killed and that was it! Wednesday is coming and I am ready

It is in the works, but a barn the first part of the year is the first priority! Still debating options on the kind and style of cabin I am going to go with.
                Yes sir, moon and heat normally doesn't make a good combination.

As long as it has a small spare bed room that I can sneak in and out of with out bothering you................ha ha

Best of luck to you and can't wait for the updates on the tines to heaven buck.

Rwc

Comment

Yes sir, moon and heat normally doesn't make a good combination.

As long as it has a small spare bed room that I can sneak in and out of with out bothering you................ha ha

Best of luck to you and can't wait for the updates on the tines to heaven buck.

Rwc
                  Well wishes are much appreciated Acorns are killing much of my deer movement, but seem to be either rotting or disappearing quickly. Headed back out soon to get back in the saddle!

Comment

This is probably one of my favorite threads on TBH. When I grow up, I want to be like Darton. You deserve a good one this year, and I hope you get it done. Very impressive stuff, to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                      This is probably one of my favorite threads on TBH. When I grow up, I want to be like Darton. You deserve a good one this year, and I hope you get it done. Very impressive stuff, to say the least.
                      I appreciate the compliment Larry I wish I had some news for all of you, but the acorns have hit me hard. They are drying up however so the ball is moving back to my court! Will advise on any success

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                        I appreciate the compliment Larry I wish I had some news for all of you, but the acorns have hit me hard. They are drying up however so the ball is moving back to my court! Will advise on any success
                        Acorns will be gone shortly and who knows what might sash shay by your set up's then?

Are you still getting an occasional photo of the Tines to Heaven buck??????

Rwc

Comment

Acorns will be gone shortly and who knows what might sash shay by your set up's then?

Are you still getting an occasional photo of the Tines to Heaven buck??????

Rwc
                          Things are about to turn around when they dry up that is for sure! If I can get some cold weather to boot that will be the icing on the cake! I had two personal encounters with the Tines to Heaven Buck, Otis, with one being on youth gun weekend and the second being the opening weekend of muzzle loader within 100 yards, "Last two weekends in October." I have not had another sighting since the acorns have fell and have checked with all of the surrounding land owners to see if they had by chance killed him and they have not. My hope is he will come back to refuel once the acorns dry up.

On another front I have another buck on the target list as well and I have had two sightings of him also. The funny thing is I would never know he existed if it hadn't been for the two sightings I have personally seen him because I have zero pictures of him. He is a mainframe 12 pt that will beat Tines to Heaven, Otis, by 10-15 pts on score. Both are magnificent animals so I am gonna just have to sit tight and hope one of them slips up!

Comment

Id change my screenname to O.K.BRUISER

Comment

Wow....what a piece of property. Following along and best of luck.

Comment

Good lord this is a ridiculous thread. The amount of horn is unbelievable. Congrats on the place and I’ll be following along for your success in hopes of living vicariously through you!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X