No announcement yet.

AR Trigger question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the CMC Flat drop in from PSA. it's a 2 pounds pull. I like it so far.

Comment

I have the CMC flat trigger in my AR10 and in one of my AR15’s. I’m happy with them, you can find them on sale pretty frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
        Thanks!! Ordered a LaRue this afternoon.
        Be sure and try out both springs that it comes with. The heavy spring is a must for me. I do not like it with the spring that comes installed.

Comment

I am a CMC flat trigger fan.

However PSA has one that looks exactly the same and is $50 cheaper that the cheapest I have seen the CMC. It was a surprise how much it felt just like the CMC. For the $80 they cost it was a really good deal for me. Now im not a precision guy and just like to hunt. I can put them within an 1.5" with a red dot on my AR with this trigger. It is a huge upgrade.

Comment

Geissele SD-E flat trigger is what I run on my thermal gun. Great trigger. Well worth the money.

Comment

May have to look at something else. The one I ordered is on back stock.

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                May have to look at something else. The one I ordered is on back stock.

Typical for Larue. It could show up anytime between two weeks and two years. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                  I am a CMC flat trigger fan.

However PSA has one that looks exactly the same and is $50 cheaper that the cheapest I have seen the CMC. It was a surprise how much it felt just like the CMC. For the $80 they cost it was a really good deal for me. Now im not a precision guy and just like to hunt. I can put them within an 1.5" with a red dot on my AR with this trigger. It is a huge upgrade.
                  I got mine from PSA for $115 not sure which one mine is.

Comment

I just put a Timmney Impact trigger in mine. Paid $120, simple install and is a 3lb pull.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                      Typical for Larue. It could show up anytime between two weeks and two years. Lol
                      Don't know about 2 years but I've got 2 from larue. One was nos not in stock and showed up in 2 weeks. One was in stock and came in 2 days. Put them in my grendel and my 5.5. Took the grendel trigger out and gave it to my son. Put a cmc single stage in the grendel because you young grandsons handle that single stage trigger best.
                      Last edited by Walker; 03-29-2023, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                        Don't know about 2 years but I've got 2 from larue. One was nos not in stock and showed up in 2 weeks. One was in stock and came in 2 days. Put them in my grendel and my 5.5. Took the grendel trigger out and gave it to my son. Put a cmc single stage in the grendel because you young grandsons handle that single stage trigger best.

That was a bit of an exaggeration, but they are notoriously slow.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                          Triggertech and CMC were super easy and awesome triggers for me.

I had a weird issue with the LaRue MBT. After waiting 11 months for it to ship I slapped it in and went to work, rounds wouldn't cycle as the bolt wouldn't come back all the way and in fact wasn't even close. I happened to have another AR with me that day, swapped parts all over between the two and the problem always followed the MBT trigger with both guns. I have no idea how a freaking trigger would cause that but it did. I emailed LaRue and asked if I should do anything with buffers or springs and they said no it wouldn't help and just refunded me. The next week that AR got a CMC and everything worked as it should.
                          This was several years ago, and I believe I understood there would be a decent wait like they were known to be on backorder or something but was surprised it was as long as it was. That trigger also didn't compare even close to the TT or CMC in my mind.
                          Last edited by justletmein; 03-29-2023, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I want to go shoot so I canceled the LaRue order and went to Bauer and bought a CMC. Little bit more than I wanted to spend but trigger feels great and easy to install.

Comment

Deleted
                              Last edited by Bill; 03-29-2023, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Trigger tech and gieselle own the AR trigger market for a reason.

Trigger tech diamond is the bees knees.

Comment

Working...
                                X