Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The conclusion of deer season brings the start of project season! I decided to add a 16X60X12 overhang off the rear of the shop with an additional personnel door! I think the extra dry storage for some upcoming equipment additions will be welcomed Just a little more trim work on the exposed end and this addition will be a wrap! Looking forward to freeing up some shop space
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks good friend.

Rwc

Comment

Nice addition. You will really appreciate your equipment under cover. Good job.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
          Looks good friend.

Rwc
          Thank you sir

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
          Nice addition. You will really appreciate your equipment under cover. Good job.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
          Thanks It sure beats having that investment sitting out in the weather!

Comment

Jay, your shop looks awesome! The extra space will be very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
              Jay, your shop looks awesome! The extra space will be very nice!
              Thank you sir! I am really looking forward to filling it up

Comment

Thanks for the update. Looking nice!

Comment

Shop looks great Jay!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Thanks for the update. Looking nice!
                    Thanks for checking in sir

Originally posted by DZM View Post
                    Shop looks great Jay!
                    Thank you sir Let me know when you are ready to kick off your projects and I will get you squared away

Comment

The lean-to is the bees knees to the shop. You'll enjoy that for sure!

Comment

These are the before pics showing a normal timber profile of closed canopy forest with a bare under-story.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Watching for the results. Good Work Jay!

Comment

Comment

My plan consisted of hinge-cutting most tree's with less than a 12-inch diameter to increase horizontal cover for bedding and girdling select tree's that had over a 12-inch diameter to open up the canopy. My girdling mixture consisted of 50% Garlon 3A, 40% Water, and 10% Arsenal AC. This mixture has proven to kill even the most stubborn of tree's! The purpose of this project was to increase bedding cover, expand the crowns of the mature hardwoods that were left, and inspire new forbe production by increasing sunlight penetration to the forest floor. My plan is to incorporate one of these areas for every 50 to 75 acres of land to increase my lack of bedding cover! If you guys ever need herbicides check the company out below! They are awesome

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                                Watching for the results. Good Work Jay!
                                I am really happy with the way it turned out! On to the next project! It will put one man and a saw to the test for sure! How are things going with your place?

Comment

Working...
                                X