Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are two of my newest bow blinds! I have high hopes
    Attached Files

Comment

This is the recently mowed and sprayed food plot on the north called Black Pond!
      Attached Files

Comment

This is the top plot, recently mowed and sprayed for an anchor plot
        Attached Files

Comment

This is the recently mowed and sprayed stand next to the refuge called the back door
          Attached Files

Comment

Here is the recently mowed and sprayed bow stand on the clover plot
            Attached Files

Comment

I am tired

Comment

Did I mention recently mowed and sprayed meant today

Comment

Looking great. I really like the looks of the clover plot.

Rwc

Comment

Looking good buddy! I have a good feeling about this season for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Evidently you can run a tractor longer than your brother without breaking it lol. Looking good

Comment

Looks like you cobbed it pretty good. The Kubota got a workout. The clover plot is my favorite thus far but the back door may be the highest probability of catching the big boys crossing.

Comment

Looks good Jay. I was planning on doing the same this weekend but it showed rain was coming. I am planning on next weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
                            Looks good Jay. I was planning on doing the same this weekend but it showed rain was coming. I am planning on next weekend.

Same here. I’ll be spraying the plots next weekend. Praying for cooler temps.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                              Looking great. I really like the looks of the clover plot.

Rwc
                              Based off of last years movement I have high hopes for this stand

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                              Looking good buddy! I have a good feeling about this season for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Same for you sir!

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                              Evidently you can run a tractor longer than your brother without breaking it lol. Looking good
                              Very true, that man could sink a battleship with a rubber mallet

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                              Looks like you cobbed it pretty good. The Kubota got a workout. The clover plot is my favorite thus far but the back door may be the highest probability of catching the big boys crossing.
                              The funny thing is the cameras have good deer all over, so we will see what happens

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post

I had a window and took vacation on Labor Day weekend to get it all done and the rain held off

Comment

The funny thing is the cameras have good deer all over, so we will see what happens

[/QUOTE]

i believe you darton. would enjoy seeing those pics. even the non-deer pics are much appreciated. look good out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X