X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck. Hope it all pays off

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
      Rain should be ending about 9. Bet you get some good late morning movement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
      I’m heading out around 8 and hoping for the same! Good luck amigo.
      Originally posted by dmack View Post
      Good luck. Hope it all pays off
      Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
      Good luck out there guys!
      Thanks guys. Good luck to y'all as well. Checked my cam and it's the first time I've only gotten 50 or so pictures in a week at this spot. Gun season did a number for sure. Hopefully something steps out.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
          You people must have good vision. I still see a white square.
          What do you mean?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by hot_rod_eddie; 11-09-2018, 02:21 PM.

Comment

So this morning was one of the best hunts I've ever had in the Sam! Long story short, I got in the tree at 8:30, right as it stopped raining. Doe steps out at 9:40, wait for a buck but she's by herself. Nail her. She goes 60-70 yds and piles up. 15 mins later, about 10 pigs come in and they're all 80-120 lbs. Shoot a black one. They scatter and then come back. Shoot another black one. He runs off. (I find both of them). Finally, a cinnamon colored one gives me a chance. I shoot and think I miss (I'm shaking pretty good at this point....lots going on!) I sit and think, dang, what else could happen. 20 mins later a 10" spike walks out. I draw but decide with only one tag left I'll wait on big boy. And at this point I only have one arrow left out of 5. I get down around noon. Find my "thought I missed arrow" and there's blood on it. Blood trail goes cold. Follow another and found the 2 black ones but one is still alive. Looks like I spined him cause he's dragging his back legs. I fling my last arrow at him and it doesn't phase him. Starts trying to charge me so I left his mean butt there. 30 min walk in so I'm now exhausted!! Heck of a day!
            Attached Files

Comment

I'm also done with trying to getting these pics to post right side up!

Comment

Great Job Lee . Congrats

Comment

Lee, your a stone cold killer! Great job man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Shnf '18-19

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                      So this morning was one of the best hunts I've ever had in the Sam! Long story short, I got in the tree at 8:30, right as it stopped raining. Doe steps out at 9:40, wait for a buck but she's by herself. Nail her. She goes 60-70 yds and piles up. 15 mins later, about 10 pigs come in and they're all 80-120 lbs. Shoot a black one. They scatter and then come back. Shoot another black one. He runs off. (I find both of them). Finally, a cinnamon colored one gives me a chance. I shoot and think I miss (I'm shaking pretty good at this point....lots going on!) I sit and think, dang, what else could happen. 20 mins later a 10" spike walks out. I draw but decide with only one tag left I'll wait on big boy. And at this point I only have one arrow left out of 5. I get down around noon. Find my "thought I missed arrow" and there's blood on it. Blood trail goes cold. Follow another and found the 2 black ones but one is still alive. Looks like I spined him cause he's dragging his back legs. I fling my last arrow at him and it doesn't phase him. Starts trying to charge me so I left his mean butt there. 30 min walk in so I'm now exhausted!! Heck of a day!

Dang man, save some for the rest of us

Comment

Posted it on Fakebook so I figured I’d post it here. Buddy of mine tagged an 8 point around noon and asked to use my game cart. Can’t beat these types of views.

Comment

Originally posted by fmlyoutdoorsman View Post
                          Posted it on Fakebook so I figured I’d post it here. Buddy of mine tagged an 8 point around noon and asked to use my game cart. Can’t beat these types of views.

Dang that’s a nice buck. Did he by chance shoot it still hunting through a creek bottom? Some guy posted one he killed today like that, thought it might be him.

Comment

Great job lee. You had a great day.

Comment

Shnf '18-19

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              Dang that’s a nice buck. Did he by chance shoot it still hunting through a creek bottom? Some guy posted one he killed today like that, thought it might be him.

Yeah that was him, sat down on a log to take a break and this 8 point came trotting by with his nose a few inches off the ground. He said he was cruising hard just after the rain stopped. Turned out to be a beautiful day

Comment

Good stuff lee. Don't use up all your luck in one day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X