X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
    Ive looked at their CNC and the plamsa table. might be in your ball park

https://millrightcnc.com/product/mega-v-plasma/
    Yes that is more in the ballpark. I know NOTHING about this subject but from what I am seeing is you need a table, computer, and a plasma cutter. Is that correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
      Yes that is more in the ballpark. I know NOTHING about this subject but from what I am seeing is you need a table, computer, and a plasma cutter. Is that correct?
      I dont know if that one includes the stand or not.

But yes you will need a plasma cutter, computer and software(fusion 360 is free for small business and hobbyist)

Comment

I have one, check out archlight dynamic. I use mine for my welding business, it’s handy when cutting out multiple parts. I couldn’t tell you how profitable you’d be relying slowly on metal art. If you pushed it then I’m sure you could get work. People always want customized art.

Comment

At Cyrious Metal Works, we offer the best CNC plasma tables and metal cutters for personal and business use. Learn more here!

Comment

You will also need clean and dry compressed air.

There are some good threads on plasma tables on pirate4x4.com in the shop and tools forum.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
              Here is some of my hand drawn and hand cut metal work.
              You have got some serious skills.

Comment

I bough one in 2012. They We’re higher back then but I have a 24 by 48 inch torch mate table. I needed A computer, plasma cutter, and a large air compressor with quality air/water filtration system. Taught myself the Cad prop gram and watched you tube videos to learn even more. My whole setup is around 16k. Has paid its self off, and easily make 3-5k a year by word of mouth alone.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenJ View Post
                  I bough one in 2012. They We’re higher back then but I have a 24 by 48 inch torch mate table. I needed A computer, plasma cutter, and a large air compressor with quality air/water filtration system. Taught myself the Cad prop gram and watched you tube videos to learn even more. My whole setup is around 16k. Has paid its self off, and easily make 3-5k a year by word of mouth alone.

Comment

following this thread. I was just reading reviews on laser cutters to figure out if it was worth it to buy a machine to make the wooden signs and ornaments my wife buys at Cowtown Christmas every year

Comment

Anyone have or used a Hypertherm 45XP? Do you like it?

EDIT ... disregard, I used the search feature and found everything I needed
                      Last edited by Chad74; 02-11-2020, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Anyone have or used a Hypertherm 45XP? Do you like it?

EDIT ... disregard, I used the search feature and found everything I needed
                        I actually have a Hypertherm 45 (predecessor of 45XP) works perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                        X