Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FND and I..... Live Pig Hunt this evening...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      So here’s my Side of the story before Jason tells it for me. First of all I got a brand new video camera last week. Fancy sucker for me anyway. So I told Jason, just worry about shooting and I will video. So the pigs come in. I turn on the camera and draw my bow. All the while I’m asking Jason to just take his time and I will shoot after he does. He shoots and makes a great shot. Pigs scattered everywhere and were doing the typical duck and jive kind of thing that smaller pigs usually do.Finally, I see one little brown ******* hiding to the right and even out of the video picture. I get him in my 20 yard pen and fire. Problem is, it wasn’t a pig at all. It was a gosh dang piece of tin that has been there since the dawn of time. Of course it made a terrible sound, and all the pigs ran off after it appeared they were already coming back.

To make matters even more of a failure, I had turned the camera on but did not hit the record button. Fail!
      NO NO, not a fail, just some technical issues but it was a win. You killed a pig.

Comment

congrats guys!

Comment

Sounds like a fun hunt. Congrats!

Comment

So here’s my Side of the story before Jason tells it for me. First of all I got a brand new video camera last week. Fancy sucker for me anyway. So I told Jason, just worry about shooting and I will video. So the pigs come in. I turn on the camera and draw my bow. All the while I’m asking Jason to just take his time and I will shoot after he does. He shoots and makes a great shot. Pigs scattered everywhere and were doing the typical duck and jive kind of thing that smaller pigs usually do.Finally, I see one little brown ******* hiding to the right and even out of the video picture. I get him in my 20 yard pen and fire. Problem is, it wasn’t a pig at all. It was a gosh dang piece of tin that has been there since the dawn of time. Of course it made a terrible sound, and all the pigs ran off after it appeared they were already coming back.

To make matters even more of a failure, I had turned the camera on but did not hit the record button. Fail!
            This sounds like something I would do.

That tin had it coming!

Comment

Way to go guy's! Sounds like FND owes you a BK Jason. Just don't let him get ya the one made out of grass.

Comment

No pics of the tin ??? You and Smart posing with your trophies ?

Comment

This would have been awesome to have on film. Ahh.... there you are hiding. I got you now....... pffffttt.......clang!!!
                  Good work gentlemen. Making memories and having fun while sharing with us!

Comment

Nice shooting Hero! Nice hit on the wannabe pig FND

Comment

You should have taken a LDP with you "kill" FND.

Nice shootin' Jason.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post

Nice shootin' Jason.
                        This is a true statement. We did check it for blood and pass through.

Comment

FND and I..... Live Pig Hunt this evening...

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                          No pics of the tin ??? You and Smart posing with your trophies ?
                          Originally posted by Chad_E View Post

Nice shootin' Jason.

Oh hell... thanks for the reminder. It was late[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            We found it! 150ish lbs and went about 50 yards. **** that was a fun hunt. That Grim Reaper Micro Hybrid ate his lunch.!

30-40 pigs in front of you with no idea you are there plus the FND comedy hour was quite the time ...[emoji23]. Thanks FND for a helluva hunt! I owe ya buddy!

Beautiful picture of y'all

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I have not laughed that hard quietly in 20-30 years[emoji23][emoji23]. My view was blocked of “the pig” by a tree plus I was watching the other 30 plus pigs trickle back down the levy to the feeder while trying to grab my second arrow and I hear Thwaack! I look over and think he must have spined a piglet because nothing is running...and see a green nocturnal stuck in the other side of the levy.[emoji23][emoji23]. When he told me what he did we laughed so **** hard (albeit quietly)... didn’t matter about the video flub because the other stuff plus the look on his face in the moment was so **** funny[emoji23][emoji23] He killed the **** out of that tin! Complete passthrough with the heavy arrow![emoji41][emoji23].

We’ll have a story to talk about for years! Anybody know the limit on tin?[emoji41]

Comment

whats the deal on the bow string where peep should be?

Comment

Working...
                                X