Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We hired a former NFL guy Donnie Henderson as an analyst. Not sure what he will bring to the table.

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Auburn boys doing it right!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        LMAO! Gotta love it when guy in the low rent basement is making fun of the guy on the 5th floor because he not in the 7th floor penthouse....
        I'm not pounding my chest every year in the basement lauding my team telling all how great our coach and team is. It's always been an uphill battle for the little school but they are usually a fun team to watch and in a down year give some exciting glimmers of hope. But I don't get swayed by it and let the big picture get clouded. They haven't been good. Not good enough. We have a great coach. But that isn't enough. Next year is next year. So I'm going to sit in the basement with a level head and wait to see how it unfolds. The crystal ballers on here need to join up with Dionne Warwick and the Pyschic Friends Network. Yall wear me out with the false hopes and inflated egos. Only one that needs to be pounding their chest is LSU. They took care of business

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Auburn boys doing it right!

You don't want to go to jail for poaching a 110"...

Comment

That was a good bed time read thanks boys catch y’all in the morning to get my day started off right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Waaaaiiiiiittt....what are you goin to kill?
              Blues, bobs, yotes, foxes, cats. Aoudads and elk wont be safe if we run across one

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Join in next time for his vertical and bench totals. I forgot to ask, why do you care? ������
                Perfect example of what we were talking about.

Some dude makes a post about the coaches showing favoritism and not playing his kid although his kid runs a 4.6 40 at 14 years old. I told him a 14 year old does not run a 4.6. The average college or NFL player runs that. He gets all butthurt and says that I ran a 7.2 . I politely told him that I ran a 5.0 at 15 and I was pretty fast and actually ran a 4.62 at age 30 in a real contest with an NFL combine timer.

Everyone was killing that guy about his ridiculous claims but all you remember is my post about times that I ran and have mentioned it more than once on this thread.

Your obsession is odd.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 02-20-2020, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Perfect example of what we were talking about.

Some dude makes a post about the coaches showing favoritism and not playing his kid although his kid runs a 4.6 40 at 14 years old. I told him a 14 year old does not run a 4.6. The average college or NFL player runs that. He gets all butthurt and says that I ran a 7.2 . I politely told him that I ran a 5.0 at 15 and I was pretty fast and actually ran a 4.62 at age 30 in a real contest with an NFL combine timer.

Everyone was killing that guy about his ridiculous claims but all you remember is my post about times that I ran and have mentioned it more than once on this thread.

Your obsession is odd.

The guy was frustrated and looking for advice. He posted his son’s time. Did he run that time? Unlikely, but you felt the need to tell him that he didn’t, which added nothing to the thread, but to frustrate him further. He said you ran a slow time because of what you said. You thought it was important to add your time. I found it hilarious that an adult needed to post his time.

Get over yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    Blues, bobs, yotes, foxes, cats. Aoudads and elk wont be safe if we run across one
                    Good luck and shoot straight. Find out if anyone wants that Strongbuilt. Don't let a mt lion jump up behind you

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                      I'm not pounding my chest every year in the basement lauding my team telling all how great our coach and team is. It's always been an uphill battle for the little school but they are usually a fun team to watch and in a down year give some exciting glimmers of hope. But I don't get swayed by it and let the big picture get clouded. They haven't been good. Not good enough. We have a great coach. But that isn't enough. Next year is next year. So I'm going to sit in the basement with a level head and wait to see how it unfolds. The crystal ballers on here need to join up with Dionne Warwick and the Pyschic Friends Network. Yall wear me out with the false hopes and inflated egos. Only one that needs to be pounding their chest is LSU. They took care of business
                      Couldn't have said it better . . Thanks

#fillthepipeline

Comment

Hell, after three seasons of Tom. I see a team that's fairly physical, but seem to lack the tenacity to leave their mark on the big stage.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post

Since you quoted me twice, I’d love to see where I’ve fallen into any of the categories this offseason , you, levelhead football fan , are whining about here. [emoji23][emoji23]. I’ll wait.

I merely called out a Texas obsessive Sooner who has been sarcastically saying “its time” for the Longhorns the past 2-3 years when, coincidentally, its been time for his team the past 20 as well if National Championships are the ultimate end game. [emoji23]. Never in that, did I say Texas was better. I was merely bringing light to his own situation in the big picture. Then you come on here bending over for Daddy Sooner telling us all how we all should be happy with conference championships and getting our arses beat in the first round of the CFB all because you hate Texas.[emoji23][emoji23]. Nobody mentioned TCU in any of it.. I guess it was because I am a Longhorn fan, it triggered you to reply?

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                            Couldn't have said it better . . Thanks

#fillthepipeline

Lmao... couldn’t have said it better.? You pimp Jimbo and the Ags every chance you get[emoji23]... whether its through posting or your annoying tag lines.[emoji23][emoji2359]. His post could have just as easily been aimed at you if he hated Aggies like he hates Longhorns.[emoji51]
                            Last edited by Smart; 02-20-2020, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Hell, after three seasons of Tom. I see a team that's fairly physical, but seem to lack the tenacity to leave their mark on the big stage.

Big stages make big programs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LSU won their first SEC championship in 11 years. They also won the national championship. I'll take that over 8 of 11 with no national titles.

Comment

Working...
                                X