Are retro hats making a come back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    There's a BIG difference between the retro meshback-snapback hats of today compared to those of the 70s and 80's. The ones back then could cause an eclipse and you could hide your lunchbox in them they were so tall. The "I never thought they went out of style" folks must not have been around then and "seent" the true retro billboard versions....
    I have not seen those real tall ones in a long time.

Comment

Plus those goofy old ones were 5 panel. Big ol square panel in front. Good caps are 6 panel.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

The women have brought back some terrible fashion in the last few years. Mullets and ugly caps are a good way for us to even the score.

Comment

And please don't wear them backwards.....good grief..

Saw a "young man" pose with his wife to be in an engagement picture with his ball cap turned around backwards.. I'm like dude...HS is over...

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
            The women have brought back some terrible fashion in the last few years. Mullets and ugly caps are a good way for us to even the score.
            This right here, we need justice for onesies and mom-jeans coming back in style!

Comment

There's a BIG difference between the retro meshback-snapback hats of today compared to those of the 70s and 80's. The ones back then could cause an eclipse and you could hide your lunchbox in them they were so tall. The "I never thought they went out of style" folks must not have been around then and "seent" the true retro billboard versions....
              With a fuzzy tassel on top and gold stitch embroidery
              Attached Files

Comment

The worst thing I see kids wearing are shorty shorts. I immediately think they are gay. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 02-18-2020, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
                  I actually was wanting a new hat this past wk/end and happened to be in Rockport. Went through Tackle Town and out of like 9 bazillion hats in that place I could only find a couple that were a lower profile. I can't wear the high dome hats I look ridiculous in them. lol
                  EVERYONE looks ridiculous in them.

Comment

And please don't wear them backwards.....good grief..

Saw a "young man" pose with his wife to be in an engagement picture with his ball cap turned around backwards.. I'm like dude...HS is over...
                    Unless you are shooting a stickbow....

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                      Unless you are shooting a stickbow....
                      Stickbow shooters already wear weird headgear. I have a growing collection of short bill caps.

Comment

Yes, finally!!

Comment

Thanks for this post. Exactly what I was referring to. Seems to me these hats are slowly making a comeback. Not talking about the Richardson’s that got popular ~ 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                            With a fuzzy tassel on top and gold stitch embroidery
                            Yes sir

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                              Where have you been the last two years?
                              Not talking about the Fratty hats you Tech boys like to wear

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                                You mean foam domes?
                                This man understands

Comment

Working...
                                X