No announcement yet.

Michael Bloomberg TV ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell I hope Boobberg, Sanders and Warren get it so Trump can have another reality show. He will mop the floor with their a** and then kick it for not getting in the corners!

Comment

Just buying votes. And who cares or what that dumbass obama thinks or says. He's an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow-Tek View Post
        ......Just another example of how stupid the liberals thank the rest of the country is.

Oh, the irony

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
          Oh, the irony
          Lmao!

Comment

Do you guys really buy in to this? They poor guy can’t even win in a blue state so he thinks his money is better spent in a red state. Just another example of how stupid the liberals thank the rest of the country is. I would spend my time worrying about how I’m gonna vote!
            What blue state has he lost? He’s trying to win a red states democratic primary.

Obama is not backing this guy. (Yet). He’s using clips of Obama from years ago to tie himself to Obama.
            Last edited by Stuck; 02-17-2020, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Let he and the DNC spend that money. They gonna lose anyway. There’s way more Trump supporters than you think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy Bottom View Post
                I don’t know if the DNC wants Bloomberg. Sad part is the stop and frisk worked and crimes went down dramatically. Now he is saying it was wrong and saying it shouldn’t of happened. Sounds like he his saying what ever to try and get a few votes.
                This is an understatement!

I've heard....
                He will make us live longer.
                Save us from climate change.
                Increase mortality for babies born early.
                Give us all high paying jobs.
                Help the black community.
                Will stop California wildfires

Basically solve any/all political topics LOL

Comment

Do you guys really buy in to this? They poor guy can’t even win in a blue state so he thinks his money is better spent in a red state. Just another example of how stupid the liberals thank the rest of the country is. I would spend my time worrying about how I’m gonna vote!
                  He wasn’t even on the Iowa Caucuses vote form because he didn’t meet the minimum amount in donations because he is using his “own” cash. I’m not sure about NH, but I suspect the same was true there.

Comment

I'm big time conservative, but his ads are well done (even though they lack substance) and I got a feeling he's gonna do well in the Super Tuesday primaries. If no candidate has enough delegates on the first vote, the 800 +/- super delegates will come into play and the Democrats will have a brokered convention. Then, watch out for Michelle Obummer or Hillary.

Comment

He is just wasting his money.....he doesnt stand a chance to defeat Trump. Have you seen all of the things he has said in the past that keep coming up? His past will not allow him to win. We need to tax the poor more because we can help them live better and longer than if they kept their money. The latest.....I can teach anyone to be a farmer, a person needs more grey matter to become an IT professional. There is a trove of stuff for Trump to use against him.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                        I'm big time conservative, but his ads are well done (even though they lack substance) and I got a feeling he's gonna do well in the Super Tuesday primaries. If no candidate has enough delegates on the first vote, the 800 +/- super delegates will come into play and the Democrats will have a brokered convention. Then, watch out for Michelle Obummer or Hillary.
                        Supposedly he is trying to build a Bloomnerd / Clinton ticket. She wants back in and is willing to be VP! Talk about a crap show!

That commercial where he says "Do you know what it is?" with that smug new york attitude is laughable.

Also watching some other things they were saying that the dirty dems are about to turn on him for his #ME TO culture back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                          Agreed that they are well done and unfortunately it is not what you say but how you say it so not having substance does not hurt him. Crazy that is how the world works these days. I also find it funny how being a billionaire is a bad thing when you are a conservative but you get a pass when you are on the left.

Comment

Rerun from 2016

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            He is just wasting his money.....he doesnt stand a chance to defeat Trump. Have you seen all of the things he has said in the past that keep coming up? His past will not allow him to win. We need to tax the poor more because we can help them live better and longer than if they kept their money. The latest.....I can teach anyone to be a farmer, a person needs more grey matter to become an IT professional. There is a trove of stuff for Trump to use against him.

I heard Democrats for Hilary saying same thing about trump in 2016, and we all saw the crazy crying fits after the election
                            Hope everyone doesn’t get complacent and discount this threat
                            Attached Files

Comment

Not doing him any good trying to convince me.

Comment

Let him spend the money. Spend it all. I got a text yesterday ftom somebody from his campaign.

Comment

Working...
                                X