New Badlands Gear 50% off code!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casey View Post
    I've enjoyed ovis leggings, transport jacket and scree pants the most.
    I really wanted pair of scree pants, but the inseam is only 32". I'm 6'4 and those would look like women's capri pants on me! Dangit.

Comment

I was curious, so I tried it, code worked for me, got a pair of pants for 50% off

Comment

Just picked up a full zip hoodie and neck gaiter and the code seemed to work good for me. Thanks for the code, OP!

Comment

Placed another order. Got the 2200 pack with some thermals and another jacket.

That brings me to 2 pants, 2 jackets, shirt, scope cover, bino harness, thermals, 2200 pack and 2 caps. I’m ready for hunting season to get here! Lol

Comment

I couldn’t pass it up. Got the heavy bibs, jacket and pullover hoodie.

Hopefully this is some good stuff because I’m pretty hesitant to order online without trying on first.

I ordered a XL jacket and Large bibs based off the sizing chart I’m at the large end of the large for the jacket so went with XL because I don’t want it tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thx for the heads up on this. Did not realize they had brought the Terraglide back. Great deal !

Comment

Stuff came in really quick.

Anyone get a mid weight jacket or hoodie? I ordered a pull over but it’s thin and more of a base layer.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Stuff came in really quick.

Anyone get a mid weight jacket or hoodie? I ordered a pull over but it’s thin and more of a base layer.

I really like the blacktail jacket. It's not real thick but warm. I wore it on a cold day last week with the ovis top and got hot.

Comment

Anyone get the Pyre jacket? I'm thinking of getting one for hunting in Montana. I did get some base and mid-layers the first time.

I'd get the Calor but they only go up to XXL. I need 3X's to put over clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                      Anyone get the Pyre jacket? I'm thinking of getting one for hunting in Montana. I did get some base and mid-layers the first time.

My exact question!
                      Wanting feedback on this product & that size too

Comment

New Badlands Gear 50% off code!

I ordered the Pyre bibs and jacket. The jacket in XL and bibs in large. I’m 6’1 210 with a 34 inch waist in most jeans. I was a little worried about the fit but it was spot on with what I normally get.

I’m trying mine out on a hog hunt in Texas this week and the low is 29.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                          I ordered the Pyre bibs and jacket. The jacket in XL and bibs in large. I’m 6’1 210 with a 34 inch waist in most jeans. I was a little worried about the fit but it was spot on with what I normally get.

I’m trying mine out on a hog hunt in Texas this week and the low is 29.
                          Are they bulky? Quiet?

Comment

Badlands gear is legit

Comment

Im a fanboy 100% if anyone needs a personal review or you're considering and want more info.. I have calor pants, algus pants, color 1/4 zip base, calor leggins, mutton base layers, heavy gloves, dmag bino case, rifle scope cover, casual tshirt, endsley shacket and my absolute favorite the venture jacket.. let me know if you want any feedback on those.. i'm 5'11 and 200lbs every item i have is LG and fits perfect

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Are they bulky? Quiet?

They are not as bulky as some of my older stuff and they seem to be quite.

Comment

Working...
                                X