Rossi revolver recall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rossi revolver recall

Anyone dealing with the Rossi revolver recall?

I found out about the recall after I was searching for a replacement part (which they will no longer send out), so I registered for the recall since that seemed to be the only option for getting a working gun again. Long story short, registered in September, shipping label sent to me a couple weeks ago. No word on repair or new gun, and every call to customer service just leaves me on hold for 30+ minutes before I give up. Not a fan of how this is being handled so far.

People are gonna realize that buying those crappy Rossi/Taurus forearms are worthless. I had one that would bind up and sent it back to factory to have them return to me saying there was no problem.

Comment

Yup feeling it now. This is one of the older Rossi's and was one of the first guns I bought for myself at a gun show as a kid. 6" stainless model 972. Never had any problem with it, until I had to deal with the company itself (which is now Braztech).

Comment

Back in the 80’s my uncle bought an Astra revolver. Made in Spain. He was a tight wad and would spend 5.00 to save 2.00, lol

Anyway he brought it out to the house to shoot it,loaded up a cylinder full and pulled the trigger. I seen something shiny fly out in the field. He hollered that the front sight flew off and I said hail no it was the barrel. I guess the frame and barrel threads were stripped and that first shot done it in.

Comment

Working...
        X