No announcement yet.

The Official 2020 TBH/APR Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see above, robert said he would update soon, actions showing up and that stocks will be the determining factor

Comment

Can’t wait to start seeing these roll out in the next few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve decided on a Leupold Mark 5 5-25x56 for my build. The 35mm scope tube diameter is pretty unique. I’m pretty clueless on scope ring height. To anyone that might have experience with these, would 1” height give me enough clearance? Or should I go higher?

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
          I’ve decided on a Leupold Mark 5 5-25x56 for my build. The 35mm scope tube diameter is pretty unique. I’m pretty clueless on scope ring height. To anyone that might have experience with these, would 1” height give me enough clearance? Or should I go higher?

I’ve decided on shooting open sights.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
            Check out http://www.mil-rad.com/scope_ring_calculator

Comment

Originally posted by m714 View Post

Pretty cool tool, but I have no idea what that last number should be.

Comment

Just picked up the vortex razor AMG for my build. This scope I have to say is probably one of the best I have looked thru. Orginally going to go with the NF ATACR, but had a chance to look at the vortex hands on. Way lighter, and looking thru both the vortex IMO is better if not the same. Super pumped on getting this on the rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1981 View Post
                  Just picked up the vortex razor AMG for my build. This scope I have to say is probably one of the best I have looked thru. Orginally going to go with the NF ATACR, but had a chance to look at the vortex hands on. Way lighter, and looking thru both the vortex IMO is better if not the same. Super pumped on getting this on the rifle.
                  It's funny, I went the other way on image quality. The ATACR just worked better for me in that area. But, yeah, they're heavy suckers so I won't be putting one on this APR build. Wish I had picked up one of the non-illuminated Swaro X5s last year when they were being cleared out. That would have been a good fit on this build.

Comment

Robert how they coming along? You have any teaser pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                      Robert how they coming along? You have any teaser pics?

Was at the shop today. they were slammed with customers and calls. Business must be good

Comment

Cant wait to see mine!!! The wait is killing me, I already have the scope, scope mounts, and bipod at the house waiting!

Comment

Cant wait to see mine!!! The wait is killing me, I already have the scope, scope mounts, and bipod at the house waiting!
                          First time huh....

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
                            First time huh....

This is my third time and I’m still can’t wait.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
                              First time huh....
                              Yep this is my first build!

Comment

Yep this is my first build!
                                You will love it. They are building my second one now

Comment

Working...
                                X