No announcement yet.

I think I broke my Wraith :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you get it repaired/replaced get a usb cable with a 90 deg plug. They are cheap and will lessen the chance of it happening again.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas660 View Post
      When you get it repaired/replaced get a usb cable with a 90 deg plug. They are cheap and will lessen the chance of it happening again.
      Been looking. Still haven't found what I want.

Need help finding a specific USB Cable

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Sightmark is easy to deal with and stand behind their products. I had a Photon that was out of warranty and quit working. Contacted Sightmark and they said send it in for repair. They sent me an RMA number and I mailed it off, two weeks later received a newer model scope brand new in the box.
        x2

Comment

Why not get ahold of Jason- Outdoor Legacy, on here? He’s our local IR/NV/Thermal guru! Bet he could help you out! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
            How long do the lithiums last you?

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.
            Seemed they lasted me about 6-8 weeks. I only turned my scope on when I heard the pigs coming. I didn’t leave it on all the time.
            My USB cable was not in my box, so I will have to locate it. Might be a day or so. ( got a box with 40-50 different charging/usb cables in it. )

Comment

Search on amazon for 90 deg micro usb cable. Lots of choices lengths 10ft to 6 inches.

Comment

Search on amazon for 90 deg micro usb cable. Lots of choices lengths 10ft to 6 inches.
                Teaxs660 I e that you was the only one quoted. Sorry.
                I intended to quote this who said or inferred Amazon and Google had what I need. They don't. They have close or almost.

Need 18" or coiled not 5' not 10'. Don't want to have to deal with the extra cane and have more crap having off rifle getting caught on stuff.

Why you may ask. Cause I only need 18" not 5' not 10'

Both need to be right angle.
                Why you may ask.
                Puts the cord facing down on my scope Keyes it it if the way if my beam focus adjustment, keys the cable on the right side of my rifle out of the way of my charging handle.

Needs to right angle angle at the battery so I don't have to remove the battery, which is white, to gain access to the power button. Right Angle will put it at the top so all I need to do is unzip it 1" or so and mash the button.

1 end USB A the other Micro USB. Both need to be right angle
                18" or coiled.

I've spents hours and days looking.

I'll reach out to Jason. But like I said this issue is of my doing. Not Sightmarks.

I didn't buy my scope from Jason. So I believe it's extremely extremely unreasonable of me to expect him to offer me customer support.

Anyway my brain hurts again from thinking about this issue again.

I've honestly been thinking about going back to regular scope and my 66LRX...

Last edited by Pushbutton2; 01-06-2020, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Hmm try this website, kind of pricey but they may be able to fix you up.

Comment

Just call Sellmark. I called with a problem with an old nv scope. No questions asked except for what the problem was. Next thing i know they sent me the most current scope they had. They said that since my old scope was obsolete, they sent me the current model. They have an awesome customer service department. Call them.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                      Hey jakeleg did I say I did? I speak from experience and know that cheaper scopes like this can’t handle recoil or abuse like the higher end models. Give me a f n break.

Email the company. Good grief lady.

This is gonna be a great off-season!

Comment

Teaxs660 I e that you was the only one quoted. Sorry.
                        I intended to quote this who said or inferred Amazon and Google had what I need. They don't. They have close or almost.

Need 18" or coiled not 5' not 10'. Don't want to have to deal with the extra cane and have more crap having off rifle getting caught on stuff.

Why you may ask. Cause I only need 18" not 5' not 10'

Both need to be right angle.
                        Why you may ask.
                        Puts the cord facing down on my scope Keyes it it if the way if my beam focus adjustment, keys the cable on the right side of my rifle out of the way of my charging handle.

Needs to right angle angle at the battery so I don't have to remove the battery, which is white, to gain access to the power button. Right Angle will put it at the top so all I need to do is unzip it 1" or so and mash the button.

1 end USB A the other Micro USB. Both need to be right angle
                        18" or coiled.

I've spents hours and days looking.

I'll reach out to Jason. But like I said this issue is of my doing. Not Sightmarks.

I didn't buy my scope from Jason. So I believe it's extremely extremely unreasonable of me to expect him to offer me customer support.

Anyway my brain hurts again from thinking about this issue again.

I've honestly been thinking about going back to regular scope and my 66LRX...

Bought this one a week ago on Amazon...

Also, if you don't like that one, just scroll down to see other similar products. There are quite a few on Amazon.
                        Last edited by crumrw; 01-07-2020, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I sure will [emoji1303]
                          Update, I just called and spoke with Tech Support. the number is 877-431-3579 but you shouldn't need to call. The person I spoke with said they will get it taken care of and that I needed to go to their website and fill out a warranty request. They will generate a RA # and I would be able to send it in. He did say they were currently out but the RA# lasts a while and to go ahead and get the process started. Hopefully it won't take long.

Edit: Just received email stating they would get back to me in 2 business days, hopefully w/ a RA number.
                          Last edited by cehorn; 01-07-2020, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                            Update, I just called and spoke with Tech Support. the number is 877-431-3579 but you shouldn't need to call. The person I spoke with said they will get it taken care of and that I needed to go to their website and fill out a warranty request. They will generate a RA # and I would be able to send it in. He did say they were currently out but the RA# lasts a while and to go ahead and get the process started. Hopefully it won't take long.

Edit: Just received email stating they would get back to me in 2 business days, hopefully w/ a RA number.
                            Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by crumrw View Post
                              Bought this one a week ago on Amazon...

Also, if you don't like that one, just scroll down to see other similar products. There are quite a few on Amazon.
                              That one is left angle. I need right angle

Comment

That one is left angle. I need right angle

Did you click the thumbnail pics under the title? They show both a left and right angle.

Can you show a pic of what you're talking about? This one is what I interpreted you meant by right angle, so I guess I'm not sure I understand.
                                Last edited by crumrw; 01-07-2020, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X