Anyone want to be my neighbor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to be my neighbor?

Because this is currently ag property, it's listed at a steal! (Caveat...I don't know the owner, and I get absolutely nothing for helping sell the property). Looking for a like-minded hunter for a neighbor!

Literally, less than an hour to downtown Dallas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I'm probably not as good of a neighbor as he is

Comment

A Steal? Good grief I'd hate to see something that's over-priced.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
          Land within that proximity of Dallas is going up! From what I've seen, within an hour of Dallas, around $4000 an acre is about as low as it gets.

Comment

I just put an offer in. Hope we’re like minded. All my relatives, friends and coworkers welcome. If you have a tag and it’s brown, lay it down!

Comment

That's an awesome tract. I personally know a guy who just shot a deer here in Rains county that has a really good chance to make the book (B&C). That tract will hold great quality deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                I just put an offer in. Hope we’re like minded. All my relatives, friends and coworkers welcome. If you have a tag and it’s brown, lay it down!
                Sounds like great minds think alike!

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                  What I was thinking. If it was a steal it would sell in a day or two.

Originally posted by crumrw View Post
                  Land within that proximity of Dallas is going up! From what I've seen, within an hour of Dallas, around $4000 an acre is about as low as it gets.
                  This can't be divided (it appears). Only has road frontage on the far west side. Lets see if it sells quick.

Does look very good for hunting though!

Comment

I used to hunt that same area with Ed Kellum who owned Kellum and Sons in Dallas.

He was in his 80's back then and would get all excited about seeing big bucks on his "farm".

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      What I was thinking. If it was a steal it would sell in a day or two.

This can't be divided (it appears). Only has road frontage on the far west side. Lets see if it sells quick.

Does look very good for hunting though!
                      Ok guys, instead of a "steal" how about it's a "reasonably priced property that is better than anything I've seen in the area for a potential income ready property that also has great hunting potential" ...is that better?

In all seriousness, y'all may be right. I suppose we'll see.
                      Last edited by crumrw; 10-15-2019, 09:03 AM.

Comment

That would be a steal around Austin. We paid 12k acre

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                          That would be a steal around Austin. We paid 12k acre
                          Depending on how close you are, that's probably a steal.

Comment

Working...
                          X