Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellen View Post
    Hubby and I tried both just to see what all the hype was about:

Chic fil a was terrible. Hubby got spicy, I got mild. The small pieces of chicken were dry and tasteless, the breading was soggy and the buns were smashed flat. We will never go back.

Popeye's was great. Hubby got spicy, I got mild. Both sandwiches had big moist/crunchy hunks of chicken, tasty buns, awesome pickles and sauce. We will definitely be going back.

I used to like Burger King but, had a bad experience that took a trip to the doctor and two months to get over.
    Agree💯

Comment

Can't say I've ever had that experience at Chic Fila. It's good stuff. I wonder why the lines are so long and there are 2 of them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 02-23-2020, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Enough said! From now on when I want GOOD chicken I'm going back to BABE's Chicken!! I'm done with FAST FOOD chicken sandwiches!

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
          Enough said! From now on when I want GOOD chicken I'm going back to BABE's Chicken!! I'm done with FAST FOOD chicken sandwiches!
          Babe’s is the best chicken I’ve had in Texas. The only place that’s better is in SE Kansas.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Can't say I've ever had that experience at Chic Fila. It's good stuff. I wonder why the lines are so long and there are 2 of them.

Same.....Never a bad chicken sandwich at CFA for me or the wife.

Comment

Babes is completely different. Good stuff for sure. For quicker, easier better fried chicken than chains try Bubba's by SMU. Their hot rolls are other worldly.

Comment

Working...
              X