I actually bought a gun from Cabelas today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually bought a gun from Cabelas today

Swore off the store months ago. Go figure. Had a bunch of Cabelas points I needed to burn. Been wanting a 22/45 Ruger for a while and found one for $327 on Ganders web site. Remember them?
    Academy's everyday price is $349. Buds guns is $339 cash. Cabelas price was $399. Of course they always mark their guns at retail and they are very specific as to their price matching since getting swallowed by Basspro. I'm not much of a fan of Cabelas since the merger either. Its just not the same store.

https://cabelas.custhelp.com/app/ans...dXJvRDQ1b28%3D

I went in expecting a bunch of flack but they matched it without question. I just brought up the Gander web page and held it out for them to see without saying a word. The sales guy just grimaced and filled out the price match paperwork.

Saying goodbye to the Cabelas credit card too. Already have too many and time to cut back. Besides I have never been a Capital One fan.
    Last edited by Laszlo; 09-06-2019, 07:27 PM.

Congrats on a gun

Comment

I feel you. I cashed all my points last year and got a new cc. Cabelas doesnt do it for me anymore

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s great! Gander is one of the “select” competitors that academy matches then knocks off another 5%. They did that on a glock 19 for me. Glad Cabelas took care of you.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Good Lord - NO WAY?!?!?!?! You might have sinned.....but, I forgot, those that hate don't believe in God anyway.

Keep sinning!

Comment

Working...
            X