Is anyone a member of the Arlington sportsman club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone a member of the Arlington sportsman club

I have been looking at the page and it looks to be a Awsome place. What are your thoughts on it

I went there a couple of times back in the 90's as a guest, should have become a member. I've not heard a bad word about it. The place I went, and the name are a few miles mis-leading, in Mansfield if I recollect.

Comment

I am. It is an awesome place.

Comment

Best kept secret in the metroplex. Been a member for 15 years.

Comment

Hmmm. Is it hard to become a member. What are the rules regarding kids. I have a 6 year old son.

Comment

My dad is and loves it. Been thinking of becoming a member myself.

Comment

Former member. Great place!

Comment

Im going to try and become a member. I want to go to a open shoot and meet some people and hopefully get some members to sign off. The archery range looks awsome

Comment

I know 4 members... I believe they are some of the first members ever. I have been as a guest. Loved the place. A bit of a drive for me now but if I were closer I would consider.

Comment

I open to sponsoring folks who want to join. I’d just like to meet you first.

Comment

I wish I would have never let my membership expire.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

My dad was a member and I had a jr membership a long time ago. I broke my nose in 1990 out there on a trap machine. Great place, wish I were still a member.

Comment

back in the late 60's when I was in HS my neighbor was a member and used to take me. It was alot better than Winchester by the Trinity that I was a member of. He had a trophy he won that was about 5ft tall for breaking 100 straight with a 410.

Comment

It takes a reference from 2 senior members, in good standing to be considered. It is an awesome club, about promoting the outdoors to our youth and women. Every year we have a youth days and ladies day out. Anyone can go during the weekend, as the gates are open, and you may participate and be educated about any shooting sport that the club hosts. And the club will even furnish a weapon and ammo, for you to experience any event. How many clubs would do that?

Comment

Lived in Arlington for 17 years and never even heard of it.
                              Very intrigued.

Comment

Working...
                              X