Virginia Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
    I saw online where a group from Antifa is going to dress like 2A supporters and will instigate violence against the 2A counter protesters to make it appear the 2A people started the violence.

Things are coming to a head. I worry for my kids’ generation.
    There is all kind of stuff online. Even saw where real 2A folks plan to start trouble. It will be an interesting day.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
      They need to stand down. If they do not it will clearly show which side they have chosen
      I don't agree with this.
      The side they have chosen is law.
      If they stand down what message will that send to the Antifa types?

Law enforcement will run from a crowd?

I pray for cool heads to prevail

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
        I hope the governor has followed his own rules and that his security detail is unarmed since all weapons are banned on Capitol grounds.

This guy is a liberal joke
        Which he signed into law for the sole purpose of shutting down this 2A rally

Comment

Prayers for all that this stays peaceful. Hope the demonstrators don’t take the bait so to speak. Our 2a rights are under attack.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
            May the voices of millions be added to those who speak common sense and true American values.
            That’s spot on!

Comment

Following.

Comment

YouTube keeps dropping live-streams of the event for “violating tos”
                I was watching several earlier and all have been shut down.

Comment

Problem is that the innocent owners are paying the actions of criminals. Criminals don’t care about the law and never will. Chicago has the strictest gun laws and the highest murder rate. The CJ system is broken and needs to go back to the days when criminals were held accountable, do a crime with a gun life sentence no exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Randell View Post
                    Problem is that the innocent owners are paying the actions of criminals. Criminals don’t care about the law and never will. Chicago has the strictest gun laws and the highest murder rate. The CJ system is broken and needs to go back to the days when criminals were held accountable, do a crime with a gun life sentence no exceptions.

No, that puts us paying for them indefinitely. When the threat of capital punishment went away, so did the baseline structure of our society. No other point in human history let you do heinous acts and know you wouldn’t pay the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

True that....capital would be the way to go but Democrats have messed that up in most other states. Cruel punishment... I’d bet that if one of their family members was murdered by one of the animals they’d be all for it. Politicians have no sense of reality.

Comment

And some more thing...nothing will change in Virginia, politicians don’t care

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                          I saw online where a group from Antifa is going to dress like 2A supporters and will instigate violence against the 2A counter protesters to make it appear the 2A people started the violence.

Things are coming to a head. I worry for my kids’ generation.

This is going to be the spark in the powder keg!

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                            I don't agree with this.
                            The side they have chosen is law.
                            If they stand down what message will that send to the Antifa types?

Law enforcement will run from a crowd?

I pray for cool heads to prevail

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.
                            II hope cooler heads prevail as well. With that said, what happens if they chose law like you state but the law directly violates the constitution which they have taken an oath to uphold? Everything they are enforcing as law today is unconstitutional from the horse**** state of emergency gun ban to the overall anti-2nd laws that are being protested. LEO are going to have to chose between the constitution and law cause they aren't the same in VA. I'm proud of the sheriff officers that have come out on the side of the 2nd despite racist ralph's efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                              II hope cooler heads prevail as well. With that said, what happens if they chose law like you state but the law directly violates the constitution which they have taken an oath to uphold? Everything they are enforcing as law today is unconstitutional from the horse**** state of emergency gun ban to the overall anti-2nd laws that are being protested. LEO are going to have to chose between the constitution and law cause they aren't the same in VA. I'm proud of the sheriff officers that have come out on the side of the 2nd despite racist ralph's efforts.

Their oath vs their paycheck, I'm not too faithful about how that would play out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                                I hope the governor has followed his own rules and that his security detail is unarmed since all weapons are banned on Capitol grounds.

This guy is a liberal joke

Isn’t he the fool who had black face pics of him in college surface?? He’s just trying to do something radical to get his name back in the game. Puppet for his party.

Comment

Working...
                                X