No announcement yet.

2020 weight loss challenge??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq9X1sqk5Vo"]What is Competish? - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Don’t anyone send me money yet until we figure out what app or website we are using. Let’s get this all hashed out and then we will start a new official thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by JTeLarkin08; 12-27-2019, 11:29 PM.

Comment

I’m in too.

Comment

Im in and payment sent

Comment

Originally posted by MillsJake View Post
            Im in and payment sent
            I did get it.. I may send you the payment back..We need to get all the details hashed out.. I am new to running something like this.. I almost feel like the Competish app might be easier dealing with all the money and pay outs and stuff.. Some people may not want to post their weigh in pics here on a public thread.. So the app solves that..

Comment

Use https://www.proboards.com/ and create a private board. Once people pay you then you can give them access to proboards.

Let me know if you need help. Have done this before and probably have a spreadsheet that auto calculates the results.

Need to get started. Had a great workout today and cleanest day of eating in years.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                Use https://www.proboards.com/ and create a private board. Once people pay you then you can give them access to proboards.

Let me know if you need help. Have done this before and probably have a spreadsheet that auto calculates the results.

Need to get started. Had a great workout today and cleanest day of eating in years.

Can you upload pics without photo bucket and stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                  Can you upload pics without photo bucket and stuff?

Could the last time I tried it a year or two ago. I think it also had ability to use Tapatalk to upload them but would need to double check to see if that still works.

Comment

Can I get credit for the 50lbs I've lost in the last 6 months?

Comment

Im in...need to make a change!

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                        Could the last time I tried it a year or two ago. I think it also had ability to use Tapatalk to upload them but would need to double check to see if that still works.

Could you shoot me a pm and let me know how the pro boards works? I’ll work on getting it set up this weekend. I guess my question is how do I share the board with everyone that is doing the challenge. Does anyone else want to be in charge of the pro board? And I’ll be in charge of the spreadsheet and payments? That way we have more than one person running things?

Comment

I’m in.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                            I did get it.. I may send you the payment back..We need to get all the details hashed out.. I am new to running something like this.. I almost feel like the Competish app might be easier dealing with all the money and pay outs and stuff.. Some people may not want to post their weigh in pics here on a public thread.. So the app solves that..
                            OK didn't see your post above about not sending it. I was reading through the thread and saw where you posted the info where to send it and how it was going to work..

Either way let me know..

Comment

Ok guys I made a pro board forum. Here is the link.. I am not sure how to actually add people to it..

Visit our forum at: tbhchallenge2020.proboards.com

Comment

Are you ready for us to paypal money?

Comment

Working...
                                X