Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
    The Constitution is Law

It's going to be a slippery slope. That's why I pray for cooler heads to prevail.

I'm not a foil hat wearer. Here's a thought I have often had.

If this could be the start of Civil War II could the USMC really kick Army, Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard by themselves?
    0:-) I think so.
    Semper Fi

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

I uh... ummm....What?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just like I suspected, a big, fat, nothing burger.

That “governor” needs his *** run out of town for being a sniveling power hungry punk that he is. I wonder how many taxpayer $$ we’re wasted on all of his shenanigans.

I hope the recall vote is successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I was able to fill out my entire bingo board of talking points.

Comment

Just hit me that I will be up there in a couple of weeks..........

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Just like I suspected, a big, fat, nothing burger.

That “governor” needs his *** run out of town for being a sniveling power hungry punk that he is. I wonder how many taxpayer $$ we’re wasted on all of his shenanigans.

I hope the recall vote is successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            They had a petition going to get him out. The law was 10% of voters needed to sign it. Guess what scum bucket did, raised it to 25%.

Also, the folks there picked up all the trash. So they cleaned up unlike the liberal yucks.

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.
            Last edited by Rotney; 01-20-2020, 08:33 PM.

Comment

The media doesnt know what to do at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                The media doesnt know what to do at this point

Ya... The mean, bad, white nationalists ended up having all kinds of races genders and creeds involved. Doesn’t fit their narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                  They had a petition going to get him out. The law was 10% of voters needed to sign it. Guess what scum bucket did, raised it to 25%.

Also, the folks there picked up all the trash. So they cleaned up unlike the liberal yucks.

https://www.infowars.com/video-gun-r...llowing-rally/
                  That’s as tyrannical a move as I’ve seen in our country. They were over 1/4 of the way to signatures needed in no time, when he pulled that ****.

Comment

There is hope...

Their Congress May have passed it along, but it looks like the senators had a bit more reservation about the consequences of doing so.

Comment

Working...
                    X