Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dam girl that ain’t worth a terd!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
        Dam girl that ain’t worth a terd!

Sierracharlie out…

Kick in the gut. But he’s right. I have an entire life to live and career to complete. I need to do this sh*# right this time. I’m just stir crazy besides doing Physical Therapy. I need to figure out another hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
          Kick in the gut. But he’s right. I have an entire life to live and career to complete. I need to do this sh*# right this time. I’m just stir crazy besides doing Physical Therapy. I need to figure out another hobby.

Start building bow strings for us. A new hobby and make a lil bank on da side. Just throwin ideas out

Comment

Yeah I thought I could cut some corners on my knee surgery. That only lasted about a year. Now I can’t run for exercise unless I want a knee replacement in my mid 30s

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Dang girl, I guess we need to send a prayer up for a bigger dose of patience and maybe a little softener for that hard head of yours!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Dang girl, I guess we need to send a prayer up for a bigger dose of patience and maybe a little softener for that hard head of yours!!

I swear I’m taking it easier than ever. The fall was a complete accident. I was avoiding bending and tried to move a bag of clothes with my foot... vs bending. My left leg gave out and I landed flat on my back. I was wearing both braces.

Doc ordered me a newer heavy duty brace.

Comment

Praying!

Comment

6 week followup:

Doc ordered sturdier back brace, bone growth stimulator, and additional outpatient PT before I’m released to go to light duty.

Next evaluation is 1 month out.
                    Incisions look good.
                    Mild back pain secondary to an accidental fall this weekend. And let it be known that no alcohol was NOT involved.

Never heard of or used a bone growth stimulator. Anyone ever used one? Waiting for my insurance to approve it.

Comment

6 week followup:

Doc ordered sturdier back brace, bone growth stimulator, and additional outpatient PT before I’m released to go to light duty.

Incisions look good.
                      Mild back pain secondary to an accidental fall this weekend. And let it be known that no alcohol was NOT involved.

Never heard of or used a bone growth stimulator. Anyone ever used one? Waiting for my insurance to approve it.
                      There’s a joke there somewhere but I’ll leave it alone.

Hey gal....try to have some patience. Your only goal right now should be to get well enough to make Nanza again. Not sure what we would do without you this year

Comment

We need to get you one of these inflatable suits, so if you fall again, you don't hurt your self.

Hang in there!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          There’s a joke there somewhere but I’ll leave it alone.

You didn't!!!

Comment

6 week followup:

Incisions look good.

I had to use one after my surgery. I honestly don't know if it helped with bone growth or not. No way to really know, I guess. I still have mine, so if your insurance doesn't approve yours, you are welcome to it, if it fits you. But I think it is somewhat adjustable in size.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

just keep on keeping on,,,, because today really is the first day of the rest of your life,,, so do it right today so you can take one extra step tomorrow and then one the day after,,, there's a little boy out there that's gonna need his mom tomorrow and the day after...get well and be ready for him in the years that come!

Comment

The silence of God, Is not represent his absence. Mathews 15:21 to 28. Then Jesus went out from there and departed to the region of Tyre and Sidon. And behold, a woman of Canaan came from that region and cried out to Him saying, " Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is severely demon-possessed." But He answered her not a word. And His disciples came and urged him saying, " Send her away, for she cries out after us." But He answered and said, I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, " Lord help me! " But He answered and said, " It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the little dogs." And she said, " Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters' table." Then Jesus answered and said to her, O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire."

Comment

Working...
                                X