Lubbock PD & Fire/Rescue lost one each in the line of duty this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lubbock PD & Fire/Rescue lost one each in the line of duty this morning

Working accidents on icy roads. Checked on all my neighbor firemen, they are all safe. Slow down out there lots of bad road conditions across the state today

Prayers up for all involved

Comment

Terrible. The most dangerous part of the job is on the highway. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

One of the most dangerous places to have to work, surrounded by drivers that dont respect the vehicle they drive or those of us working out there. So many of these could be avoided if people would just slow down and pay attention. Prayers go out to the families and the departments

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Terrible news! Pray for the other injured fireman I just heard he is still in surgery and very bad off!

Comment

Prayers up for those families

Comment

We work the toll roads all the time and even with 3 fir truck countless police cars and ambulances the people still drive past the scene at 75 or faster.
              People suck and could care less about those folks out there to help

Comment

Prayers for my Brothers & Sisters, terrible part of the job!

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    We work the toll roads all the time and even with 3 fir truck countless police cars and ambulances the people still drive past the scene at 75 or faster.
                    People suck and could care less about those folks out there to help
                    I hear you, DPS and PD get upset everytime I have the engineer shut the road down all the way to the far shoulder. They dont want to slow down, I'll make em slow down, or stop. I dont care, everyone's safety out there is more important than anywhere they need to be. Theres other routes they can take

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s awful. Prayers up. Thanks for all first responders.

Comment

Didn’t know it was Lubbock or Texas for that matter. Prayers for the families. Rest easy.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Bad deal! We came through there shortly after the accidents. They had the highway closed and routed traffic to the service road. Prayers for the families and their departments. My wife went to school with one of the victims parents.

Comment

Terrible

Comment

Prayers up for our brothers and their families. Such a terrible incident.

Comment

Working...
                              X