No announcement yet.

Jason Garrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe JJ is waiting on the right time for more publicity. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by knapper View Post
      He actually has a 85-67 record as a head coach
      That's pretty good. Its his playoff record that sux

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        I included demotion.

My question is, if he is getting fired, why the wait? If JG is out, then get him out. I think there is something "under the table" so to speak, that JJ is trying to work out.

He's like a son to him. There are two reports. His contract expires on 1/1 and 1/14. If its 1/1 like was reported initially. I could see Jerry just allowing the contract to expire where there is no firing or resignation. The **** reporters and impatient armchair fans are the ones making this a "mess". IMO I think if Jason didn't still want to coach, he would be in the front office in some capacity....Maybe VP of Team Spirit...

AND FTR...this is just a wild assed guess!
        Last edited by Smart; 12-31-2019, 05:11 PM.

Comment

They’re going to resign him. Just working on terms. You heard it here first.

Comment

Y'all are the most confusing bunch of girls I've ever know... is the cabron fired or not? If not can I throw my hat in ? I mean at 8 n 8 it's not like there is a whole lot that that needs to happen except collect a check... .... and I can do that!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              Hope you are very wrong!! I for one know this year's failure doesn't all fall on redhead but you have to start somewhere. It is apparent multiple players don't like playing for him.

Comment

JJ and JG are comparing notes. Tomorrow JJ takes over as head ball coach and JG will be the assistant GM to Steven J. Also to be announced Whitten as OC and Shane Lee as DC.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post

Comment

gary kubiak seen frisco tx today

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      I perceive thou art a hater?
                      No hater just see things with open eyes. Someone mentioned that the girls don’t respect JG. These morons don’t get paid millions to respect anyone. They get paid to do their jobs which include but not limited to: catching passes, blocking, kicking, running the balll etc etc etc and many of them approach the game with little to no effort. But you call that talent right?
                      Last edited by joel45acp; 12-31-2019, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                        gary kubiak seen frisco tx today

So was Gary Hogeboom! [emoji2958]

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
                          So was Gary Hogeboom! [emoji2958]

And Roger Staubach...

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                            No hater just see things with open eyes. Someone mentioned that the girls don’t respect JG. These morons don’t get paid millions to respect anyone. They get paid to do their jobs which include but not limited to: catching passes, blocking, kicking, running the balll etc etc etc and many of them approach the game with little to no effort. But you call that talent right?
                            No hate but you call the players girls!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                              No hate but you call the players girls!
                              Can’t call them boys....they whine too much for that title. Lol

Comment

Remember Dallas passing on drafting Steelers 2019 defensive MVP T J Watt to take Taco Charlton instead? Still groaning. Did the head coach support that move?

Comment

Working...
                                X