9-11 Never Forget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9-11 Never Forget

Yesterday, being the anniversary of the horrible attacks on America, I started thinking on how on 9-12 we said we would never forget.....Looking at how our Country is today...We have forgot….Remember how we held each other, prayed with each other, shared hopes with each other....color, race, background didn't matter, we were all Americans.....What has pulled us apart...Think about this...

The politicians that run our Government, and the media they control.

Comment

Fake news, kids young enough not to understand, parents who don’t teach, liberals who lie, that and more.

Comment

I drove from St Louis to Louisville yesterday taking I-64 through Illinois and Indiana. The "flyover states". It was refreshing to see for about a 15 mile stretch, firefighters and police stopped at every overpass with American flags and people in cars, truckers, everyone honking and waving.

It's not like 9/12/01, but there was at least some semblance of pride yesterday.

Comment

ctom87. That's awesome

Comment

The biggest enemy of the United States was (and still is) the division and polarization of the American people.

9/11 was a temporary distraction. it did generate additional enlistees into the military, but the war is still going and who won the war? we have not been attacked on home soil but many lives have been lost. al qaeda, the taliban, and ISIS are still powerful and may never be extinguished.

Comment

Already a good thread with the same title (almost) about this... some good reading here:

Comment

Deport all Muslims would be a good start to a better USA. They contribute nothing to make things better. All I hear from them is complaining about how things are in this country. They are succeeding at changing our country into a shi.... like where they came from and our politically correct society is letting it happen.

Comment

Working...
                X