Learned Something New Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that was that illegal aliens to this country can get home loans.
    I was helping a friend move and he was telling me that he had just discovered that the family that bought his old house were illegal’s. This is a home that sold for over 400,000.
    How is that even possible?

Lots of corporations including banks don’t require for folks to be here legally to take their money.

Comment

Thats insane, although not much surprises me anymore

Comment

There's probably more to the story.

Underwriting a typical coventional home loan these days requires ID and proof of stable income, etc. I'm talking history of pay check stubs, bank statments, tax returns, Verification of employment, credit checks and/or proof of any other collateral, and so on.

Many illegals don't even have bank accounts as that requires an ID. That's why check cashing places are so popular.

I hate the illegal invasion of this country as much as anyone, the claim of an illegal being approved for a mortgage loan is far fetched to me.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post

Underwriting a typical coventional home loan these days requires ID and proof of stable income, etc. I'm talking history of pay check stubs, bank statments, tax returns, Verification of employment, credit checks and/or proof of any other collateral, and so on.

Many illegals don't even have bank accounts as that requires an ID. That's why check cashing places are so popular.

I hate the illegal invasion of this country as much as anyone, the claim of an illegal being approved for a mortgage loan is far fetched to me.
          Yes , getting a loan requires jumping some hoops,
          PMI , 20+% down , tax returns, credit history, bank history
          I guess they could pay cash
          Heck a mortgage broker could be setting up shop @ a bus station
          Maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post

I don’t know the details but my friend said something about a document that the guy’s boss could sign off on that he had a job and could pay the mortgage.

Comment

Sounds like some new Biden plan to bring more voters in. Move them in, let them take over areas that are red, so we can flip those areas to blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                I don’t know the details but my friend said something about a document that the guy’s boss could sign off on that he had a job and could pay the mortgage.
                Well..... his boss, needs some jail time, for aiding and abetting.
                Right along with the banks mgr...
                As far as I'm concerned, If your illegal, you can't buy real estate...
                or a car loan. or open any utility account...

Otherwise, what's American citizenship really worth ??

Comment

You can’t own real estate in Mexico or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
                    You can’t own real estate in Mexico or something like that
                    You can buy property in Mexico with the governments permission but you don't really own it. They can take it away anytime they want.

Comment

There is a huge billboard between Austin and Llano that advertises Mobile homes that says "NO SS NEEDED" It's been there for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                        And that was that illegal aliens to this country can get home loans.
                        I was helping a friend move and he was telling me that he had just discovered that the family that bought his old house were illegal’s. This is a home that sold for over 400,000.
                        How is that even possible?
                        Have you ever had to show proof of citizenship during the home buying process?
                        Please don’t say “government to the rescue.” The number of “conservatives” who want the government to solve their “problems” blows my mind.
                        First thing is, how does he know? Second, why does he care? What if they’re fat, or alcoholics, or have criminal records? Nunya!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          Lots of corporations including banks don’t require for folks to be here legally to take their money.

Banks used to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Australian government makes you put up a million dollar bank account & then only issues a 4 year visa , you’re required to reapply for in a court hearing, same New Zealand, Nicaragua, ect, they don’t want “ yanks “ “ gringos”

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                              You can buy property in Mexico with the governments permission but you don't really own it. They can take it away anytime they want.
                              Sounds familiar...

Comment

Working...
                              X