BEST all round LT tire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEST all round LT tire

Its time to buy new tires again for my Tundra!!

As always we want the quietest yet the most durable tire.

Currently I am running the TOYO AT II 275/65/20

Look forward to hearing your feedback..

Not sure if mine are quiet or not. My hearing is shot. I'm running coopers.

Comment

In that exact size I ran the Michelin LTX AT2 on my lifted suburban a few years ago and they were amazing. Super quiet, smooth, and I was always shocked how well they did off road.

Comment

Nitto Ridge Grapplers are top notch

Comment

Toyo AT III
          Last edited by DUKFVR; 04-18-2022, 08:43 AM.

Comment

I am considering the AT III's.

My AT-II's have done ok, al little noisy I have 50,000 miles on them plenty of tread but the rubber is getting hard and they do not stick when the road is damp. The truck wants to slide around. ( end of life for them ).

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
              Nitto Ridge Grapplers are top notch
              I've been very happy with these as well. Not as quiet as a pure road tire of course but not bad at all.

Comment

I'm partial to BFG AT's. I can typically get 50k+ out of a set on my diesel, and typically replace with plenty of tread left, they just get noisy when they get older and harder.

I've also run Michelin AT's, though less aggressive they are about as good as it gets on the road and for longevity.

Comment

I'm trying a new brand of tire made by Hercules (sp). Made in America and are suppose to have road hazard warranty. Haven't had them long enough to give an opinion.

Comment

BEST all round LT tire

Originally posted by topwater blowup View Post
                    I am considering the AT III's.

My AT-II's have done ok, al little noisy I have 50,000 miles on them plenty of tread but the rubber is getting hard and they do not stick when the road is damp. The truck wants to slide around. ( end of life for them ).

I run the cooper discoverer AT3s on my Tacoma and ran them on my last Silverado. They’re a great tire on the road, including in the rain. They do alright off road, but I’d go more aggressive if they you spend much time in the mud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

BFG and Nitto's have been the best on my 4WD trucks.

Comment

I run BFG a/t
                        Our 3 other trucks have pathfinder tires
                        Both are good and noise levels are good

Comment

Don't need tires just yet, but Imma look real hard at the Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain AT when I do.

Comment

Look into the Pathfinder tire at discount tire. It’s their house brand tire but made for them by Hankook. Got 90k out of my last set on my f150 and 65k out of a set on my f250.

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                              Look into the Pathfinder tire at discount tire. It’s their house brand tire but made for them by Hankook. Got 90k out of my last set on my f150 and 65k out of a set on my f250.
                              How was the performance in the rain? Price is really good if they perform well.

Comment

Working...
                              X