• Show
Clear All

New Bronco full size

Went to a Ford dealer to check out the new Bronco
    Ok I’m sold
    Delivery 1 year maybe
    I wanted to get other thoughts from y’all
    Let me know

They are the real deal. We take delivery any day now, and have driven a couple.

Comment

Ford of Boerne has 3 loaded ones that were ordered and returned because supposedly the kids they were ordered for wanted sports cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Reelthreat View Post
        Ford of Boerne has 3 loaded ones that were ordered and returned because supposedly the kids they were ordered for wanted sports cars.
        Are they like all of the other dealerships in that they've marked them up 20+% over sticker?

I spoke with a salesman about ordering one a couple of weeks ago. He confirmed that the online build price is the actual price and that they can't mark those up like they are doing the ones that people have ordered and decided not to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post
          Are they like all of the other dealerships in that they've marked them up 20+% over sticker?

I spoke with a salesman about ordering one a couple of weeks ago. He confirmed that the online build price is the actual price and that they can't mark those up like they are doing the ones that people have ordered and decided not to buy.

They had several ordered units delivered that wound up on other car lots the following day, marked up 40%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post

No clue if they were marked up.... I was there to buy something else but the sales guy told me about them anyways.

Comment

Is it a true full size?

Comment

They are a little bigger than a wrangler. I have had mine since November. I love it. If you order one make sure to go the Bronco Off-Rodeo. We went to the Moab course, well worth the trip and learned a lot.

Comment

I pick up mine this Saturday. Found a dealer that had their "mannequin" unit coming off hold in April that I am getting. 2021 Big Bend model. Can't wait. And, I'm only paying MSRP, they are not marking it up....

Comment

Originally posted by hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                    i pick up mine this saturday. Found a dealer that had their "mannequin" unit coming off hold in april that i am getting. 2021 big bend model. Can't wait. and, i'm only paying msrp, they are not marking it up....
                    :d:d:d

Comment

joe myers in houston had 6 or 7 on the lot friday. I know nothing more since I driving by

Comment

need pics

Comment

We were a 1st day reservation and picked ours up last November. We love it. It blows the doors off our Jeep. We are very, very happy with the purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Is it a true full size?
                            No its based off the ranger frame. Wish it was based off the F150 frame with a V8. They are a nice ride but will keep driving my 96 full size for now.

Comment

We took off the Badlands badge and added the script bronco.

We moved the license plate down to the bumper, we added lockable storage in the front console and back.

Next we are powder coating the wheel rings black and pairing the front Bronco emblem red.

Comment

Working...
                              X