Shout out to Chopsknives!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout out to Chopsknives!!!

A few weeks back, we decided to throw a coworker of mine a retirement party and we wanted to do something cool for him since he was retiring out of the Corpus Christi Division. Since he is going to live on his ranch in Arkansas after this, I thought what better tool could he get than a knife by Chops! So with a week and a half to spare, I called Chops and he and Erika were an absolute joy to deal with and a pleasure to speak to! They got my buddy set-up with a gem of a knife in that short time frame and we had it in hand on the day of the party. The knife itself is made of "Chopized" Alabama Damascus, with mesquite burl and red prickly pear stabilized cactus with a sharkskin sheath! How freaking cool!

If any of yall are looking for something truly special, don't hesitate to reach out to him. Erika and Chops are some great people and will treat you right.

On a side note, he has an awesome knife coming up that will have yall ROARing with delight, lol!!! Chops, I am going to make it to a class one day bud and when I do, be ready, lol!!!!

I will get pics here in just a couple of minutes. Thank you again guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome looking knife, as always!

Comment

I own several, and they are all awesome!!!! Glad he could help, he is a good dude!!!!!!!

Comment

I have way too many of Chops knives and refuse to buy any more. Well, maybe just one more. Really thinking about preban ivory one with a nice shiny steel and a cool bolster but that one will be the last... Hope your buddy enjoys the knife. They are amazing.

Comment

Sweet looking knife. I made the mistake of taking the class and now I am several thousands of dollars into knife making equipment.

Comment

Funny. Just had a very similar experience for a retiree also.
              Tim and his wife are great people and always helpful and awesome to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                Sweet looking knife. I made the mistake of taking the class and now I am several thousands of dollars into knife making equipment.

I am very afraid this will happen to me also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Took the class at the beginning of Covid. Great experiances.
                    Chop is a class act all around.

Comment

A good looking knife for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X