Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope this brings back good memories for y’all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this brings back good memories for y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TD and Earl. What a pair!

Comment

The good old days!!

Comment

Never missed a game then. Never watch anymore.

Comment

My dad was the head coach at Marshall when Earl was a sr. I’ve got film of him running over a chain link fence in the back of the end zone bc he couldn’t shut it down in time after a td.

Comment

Very cool
            Indeed the good old days of real football

Comment

Two greats

Comment

they were day and night backs. one was pure power other was speed. two of the very best.

Comment

Best running back to ever wear a Cowboys uniform. Would take him over Emmitt any day of the week. Glad I didn’t have to plug a gap that Earl was running through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                    Never missed a game then. Never watch anymore.
                    Ditto

Comment

When I was a kid my Dad would throw a football to me and my brother covering each other. We called it Tony Dorsett vs Ken Burrough. I know it doesn’t make sense, but we were kids...

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                        My dad was the head coach at Marshall when Earl was a sr. I’ve got film of him running over a chain link fence in the back of the end zone bc he couldn’t shut it down in time after a td.
                        He was a man among boys in high school. Blocking punts, running over people scoring TDs. He was bigger, faster, stronger and tougher than anyone on the field.

Comment

Good days of football. Sat with Earl when I was a kid at the BBQ cookoff. That man ate a whole bbq chicken then took a plate of brisket to go!

Comment

Thanks, sure have some good football memories watching those two.

Comment

Back in the good ole days when they just played good football. Not all this political crap we have today. Don't watch much anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X