Corpus eats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corpus eats?

Will be in Corpus on Tuesday. Where is a good place to eat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bluff landing, but call first to make sure they are open. The have a weird schedule. Last time I went to Snoopys it was better than its been but pricey for fried seafood.

Comment

I'm always partial for Executive Surf Club because they have have an expansive menu and it all has been very good from what I have tried.

Comment

Great topic, we will be there Thursday - Sunday

Comment

Chops and eggs is fantastic

Comment

We always liked Brewster Street Icehouse for food, drinks and entertainment in the evenings.

Comment

Catfish Charlies

Comment

Catfish Charlie's, Kiko's Mexican food, Snoopy's, Waterstreet Seafood Co, Niko's steakhouse.

Comment

Kikos Mexican food

Comment

Black diamond oyster bar , bluffs landing remodel the restaurant and it’s open again.

Comment

lots of great places to eat in corpus. But please beware wherever you go, lots of young non working utes that like to take things out of trucks, especially fishing rods, yeti coolers. some others like to break windows and take guns out of vehicle consoles. The Port Aransas area and the rockport, aransas pass areas have lots of new restuarants that are open. the mom and pop places have great eats.

Comment

Andys kitchen for breakfast. Scuttlebutts, snoopys, docs for dinner.

Comment

Nueces Brewing Company has the best Brisket and their Devils Bock is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                            Bluff landing, but call first to make sure they are open. The have a weird schedule. Last time I went to Snoopys it was better than its been but pricey for fried seafood.
                            That would be "Laguna Reef" at bluff landing.if

Comment

Working...
                            X